The Village of the Rito and its Stoic Warrior

After leaving Death Mountain, the Summoned Heroes and Link ventured off towards the Tabantha Region. As they were told by Impa that Divine Beast Vah Medoh was piloted by a champion coming from the Bird-Like Rito Race, the most obvious course of action was to head to the Rito's Home Village to get as much information as they could from their Elder.

Traveling to Rito Village from all the way in Death Mountain took a few days, and along the way they did make a few stops, which included helping another scientist like Purah, named Robbie, get his lab working in pristine condition to supply them with Ancient Weapons and Armor to help them with the corrupted Guardians.

After a bit of a journey, they finally closed in on Rito Village. It looked to be built on top of a stone spire, houses and other things scattered around it, and at the top looked to be a stone perch.

"Wow... these Rito sure have a way with building settlements, huh?" Raimundo asked, as they were crossing the bridges to it.

"It kinda reminds me of the Air Temples I visited back home." Katara said.

"In any case, weve finally made it here, so lets see about talking to the Village Elder here about-" Chase started before a loud screech suddenly pierced the air and reached their ears. They looked up, WAY up into the sky, and saw it.

Flying high in the air, circling the village below, was the very thing they were looking for. The massive Sheikah weapon modeled after the visage of a hawk with large spanning wings. under each wing were three propellors, and two on its underside keeping it aloft. And of course, it was lit up with the red glow of Calamity Ganons corruption.

 And of course, it was lit up with the red glow of Calamity Ganons corruption

"-Divine Beast Vah Medoh. Oh boy..." Chase finished, looking up at how high in the air the superweapon was, compared to him the others, just mere specs on the ground.

"And just like that, this mission just got a whole lot harder," Raimundo said. "How exactly are we supposed to get to the thing when its flyin' so high up?"

"Well, you got me,' Ace said. "I dont have any ideas."

"We'll have to figure something out." Katara said.

"Elder first, impossible task of getting to high-flying divine beast later." Chase said.

They then ventured their way through Rito Village, going up each level until they reached the top, seeing Rito of every different color and shape as they went along. Finally, they reache the top where they saw the Elder of the village, a large, owl-like elderly Rito.

"Oh, visitors. We don't get much of those lately. Welcome to..." The Owl elder said before he spotted Links Sheikah Slate. "Oh. Oh! That object on your hip, could it be?" he asked link.

"Yes, this is a Sheikah Slate." Link answered.

"Hoo! So it is true! Then you all must be Champions, those who can appease the Divine beasts! ...Actually, their descendants rather, since the CHampions have all been dead for 100 years..." The elder said.