Zora's Domain, the Heroes First True Test

When we last saw the group of summoned heroes, they were given the task of freeing the four Divine Beasts corrupted by calamity Ganon by Princess Zelda, through the message of impa. The first Divine beast they decided to free was the closest one to Kakariko Village, Divine Beast Vah Ruta, who resided in the Lanaryu Region, the home of the Zora Race.

Along the way, the group took a side excursion to Hateno Village, visiting Impas sister, Purah at the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Purah helped to complete Links unfinished Sheikah Slate by giving it the function of a Camera Rune, giving access to a camera function and album of pictures that Zelda supposedly took with the slate itself. Visiting these locations could jog links memory. Also, if they come back with any ancient parts from Guardians, Purah could upgrade Links Bomb and Stasis runes to be more powerful.

Now it was off to Zoras Domain for the heroes first true task...

****

"So chase, when you use your "Quirk", what exactly do we need to look out for when you use it?" Katara asked as they headed for Zoras domain.

"Well, you just need to look out for when i call for us to huddle up. When i do that, we'll be given a pause in a battle and we can come in to discuss how to counterattack." Chase said.

"Okay, thats interesting." Ace said.

"Sounds like your quirk has a sorta group thing goin on." Raimundo said. "Is that why you dont think you'll be good at this hero stuff?"

"Well, actually... the reason is-" Chase said before they were suddenly besieged by heavy rain.

"Hey, its raining!" Luck said.

"Well, it wouldnt be a region of marine base creatures without a little rain. And i think that bridge leads to the domain, so... that way." Chase said as they headed towards the bridge.

"Say, hey there! Young ones!" a voice called out.

"Huh? Who said that?" Katara asked as they all looked around.

"Up top! Above you!" the voice called out again as they looked towards the left most tower of the bridge. They then saw something jump off it and land in front of them stylishly. From the fish like appearance, it was definitely a Zora, as Impa explained they were marine-humaniod creatures. But this one was taller than most by a little, with red skin and a regal appearance.

 But this one was taller than most by a little, with red skin and a regal appearance

Sidon

Zora Prince

"Pardon the entrance, but the one youre accompanying is a Hylian, isnt he? And i assume youre humans as well?" the zora asked. "I was hoping perhaps we could have a moment to talk."

"Hahaha! Who are you, fish guy?" Luck asked.

"Oh, pardon me," the zora apologized. "I am Sidon, the Zora Prince!" he said posing and showing off a real toothy, glinting smile. "And what might your names be?"