i.

remembrance

When you're walking out in the snow
I say I guess I should go
And we're talking about someone else
When we should be talking about ourselves

1st person pov:

5 years. It had been 5 years since I first met Kazuha, we were both in our early twenties now, adults. But it only felt like yesterday when Kazuha and I shared are first memories together..when we were younger and free, reckless.

5 years ago...

"Where are you taking me, Kazu?" I giggled as the boy dragged me through the streets of inazuma city.

"I remember promising you I'd introduce you to my friends, didn't I?" Kazuha smirked.

"That you did promise," I nodded. we sped-walked hand in hand through the streets, making our way toward the Komore tea house.

"So I'm finally going to meet the infamous Tomo and Gorou?.." I breathed out, nervous.

"Don't worry, I may or may not have invited a few of your friends as well so you'd be more comfortable," Kazuha smiled, squeezing my hand gently as he pushed the door open.

"thank you," I smiled.

"Hello, Taroumaru," Kazuha went up to the dog and petted it's head lightly earning a delighted bark in turn.

"N/N! Kazuha! Hello!" A chipper voice grabbed my attention.

"Miya!" I smiled, running over to hug the blonde.

"Come, come, follow me! We have a room all to ourselves! It's me.. Ayaka, Tomo, Gorou, Kokomi, and Thoma! I'm not sure if you've met him yet, he's always so busy! He's from Mondstat! Isn't that cool, N/N?!" Yoimiya skipped giddily, I smiled at her antics and followed her to the room, Kazuha close behind us.

"Ta da! The guests of honor have arrived!" Yoimiya announced. I gave a small wave, Kazuha who was now beside me gave a small wave as well.

"Hi Y/N! Kazuha!" Kokomi smiled from where she sat, waving at us.

"Hello, it's wonderful to see you both in good health," Ayaka said kindly.

"Hello everyone," I smiled walking over to sit beside Ayaka. I looked over at Kazuha to see him conversing with whom I was guessing to be Tomo and Gorou.

"Hi, Y/N," Thoma said across from me.

"Hello Thoma, it's nice to see you again," I smiled. Kazuha turned from his conversation for a moment and we made eye contact, nodding his head he gestured for me to come over to him.

"Pardon me for a moment," I excused myself.

"Y/N this is Tomo," he gestured to a blonde boy with his hair in a high ponytail. "And Gorou," he gestured to a boy with messy brown and white hair and ears similar to that of a shiba.

"Hello, it's nice to meet both of you," I bowed my head in respect.

"It's wonderful to meet you as well, Y/N." Gorou was the first to speak.  I raised my head and looked at Tomo, his gaze was piercing and I felt so small under it.