iii.

Just the two of us

Come rest your bones next to me
And toss all your thoughts to the sea
I'll pull up each of our anchors
So we can get lost, you and me

1st person pov:

"I had a lot of fun last night," I smiled brightly at Kazuha as we walked along the beach. He squeezed my hand and a small smile ghosted his lips.

"I'm glad, though I do wish we got to spend more time with our friends before Tomo got drunk.." Kazuha chuckled slightly, shaking his head.

"it's getting colder," I noted, the usual warm climate of Inazuma trended to drop down quite a bit, though, we rarely got snow and if we did it was only small amounts that would melt away the morning after.

"yes, what an astute observation, dove." Kazuha looked up at the sky.

Kazuha had kept his shoes on while I held my sandals firmly in my hands, not wanting them to get all sandy.

"sorry, that was pretty obvious," I sighed.

"no need to apologize, you're only trying to make small talk." Kazuha shook his head and squeezed my hand gently.

"I'm kind of hungry.." I mumbled feeling my stomach grumble.

"Would you like to grab a bite to eat at the Kiminami restaurant?"

"That would be nice, I could go for some soba or Rice cake soup, or even tricolor dango would be nice," I nodded at the anemo users offer.

"Alright, I'll lead the way. ah, make sure you put you're sandals back on you wouldn't want to accidentally get hurt." Kazuha pointed out, noticing the sandals that were held tightly in my hand that wasn't holding his.

"Of course," I laughed. We were stopped at a dirt path that would lead us back to the city, I gently dropped my sandals on the ground and slipped them back on.

"Ok, I'm all set." I flashed a quick smile in Kazuha's direction.

"alright, let us let the wind guide us." Kazuha pulled me along with him.

When we finally arrived I ordered first.

"could I get a bowl of soba noodles and a tricolor dango?" I asked the lady who was taking orders.

"Of course... would you and your—" she looked at Kazuha and then back to me.

"—boyfriend be interested in the Sunday couples meal? it's two meals for the price of one." The lady grinned.

"Oh we aren't—"

"Yes, we would love that, wouldn't we dearest?" Kazuha asked, wrapping his arm securely around my waist.

"Oh! Of course we would," I leaned my head on Kazuha's shoulder.

"Alright! Anything else for you two?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"no, that'll be all. Thank you," Kazuha replied.

"ok! Your total comes out to 8,675 mora!"