Island of Memories - Cappuccino ✨☕️ part 1

(Was thinking about this during school— )

Memory 1

Cappuccino had been looking for a job for sometime now. Working at the sand which shop with her best friend sandwich cookie but it didn't work out.

*sighs* "Oh come on! There has to be a job somewhere here!" *the cookie side while looking for 'Now hiring' signs*

* 'coincidentally' (HMMM- I WONDER WHO DROPPED IT IN FRONT OF HER—;D )  a business card falls down right in front of her*

"Huh? What's this?" *she picked up the card and flipped it over* "TBD?? Oh- 'time balance department' I wonder what that is?"

*later that same day at the sandwich shop*

*Cappuccino and croissant where sitting together at a table eating sandwiches, tho croissant was still tinkering and focused on whatever she was working on*

"Hey croissant? Can I ask you something? What's TBD?"

*croissant stopped and looked over at the cookie beside her* "Oh? Why do you ask?"

*Cappuccino took out the business card and showed it to croissant* "Well...This fell in front of me when I was looking for a job and I thought maybe you'd know sense you work there, well from what I heard from Sandwich cookie."

*Croissant takes the business card and looks at it* "huh..Why would she just give you this..." *she mumbled to herself * "Anyway, well it's making sure nothing happens in time, well more like nobody messes with it and making sure nothing happens in someone's timeline"

"Ohhh, that explains why it's called that. Hey so they're hiring right? Maybe you can help get the job there? Pleeeease I'll get you lunch (a sandwich 🥪) whenever you want!"

*Croissant thinks for a bit and grabbed both Cappuccino's hands* "Alright! I'll help you out! Plus it'll be fun having my best friend working with me!" *She said happily* "also umm..can you buy me another sandwich before I had back to TBD?"

*Cappuccino laughs lightly and nodded* "Sure! Anything for you!"

End of Memory 1