Island of Memories - Cappuccino ✨☕️ part 3

Memory 3
( [ ] <— means thoughts)

*It's been a few weeks sense Cappuccino joined TBD, Today she had asked croissant if she can help her with her timecraft*

"Hey croissant, you haven't told me about the director and who they are yet" *Cappuccino looks over at croissant*

"Oh right- hmmm actually why don't you go meet them yourself?" *She smiles and looks over at her* "I'm sure they'd like to meet you, I don't think they're busy right now"

"Alright! I'll go meet them!" *She said happily and walked out* "hmm I wonder what they look like.." *She kept walking and headed towards the director's office*

"Alright calm down your almost there, maybe they're nice!" *She was about to walk closer until, something appeared right in front of her*

"Oh you don't have to go in my boring office just to meet me dear~"

"OH GOD-" *Cappuccino got scared and ran off*

(lmao reminds me of one of the older chapters where I made the drawing*

"Hm?" *Timekeeper tilts their head to the side and disappears again*

"Did I lose her?" *She hid behind a corner and looked around*

"Nah I don't think so, she's actually right beside you" *She said with a smug look on her face as she floated beside Cappuccino*

*She turned around and backed up* "AH- who are you?!"

"Hey you asked to meet me and here I am, My name is Timekeeper, what's yours?" *She smiles and chuckles a little*

"Oh so your the director??" [Wow- she's pretty] "Well my name is Cappuccino, miss"

"Yup, Nice to meet you Cappuccino, Also no need to be so formal just call me Timekeeper" *She started to float around her* "So is that all you wanted to tell me? Just introducing yourself?"

"Yeah, I actually didn't think I'd get this far" *She looked up at Timekeeper*

"Hmm.." *She thought for a minute and stopped floating* "Would you like to see a timerift?"

"Wait what? Well I mean, yeah! That sounds amazing!" *She smiles and nodded excitedly* "Can we go in it?"

*Timekeeper took out her Timeweaver scissors and cut open a timerift* "Before we head into the timerift, don't tell croissant about this okay? It's our secret" *She winked before grabbing the other cookies hand and then heading into the timerift*

"Okay- AH-" *She got pulled into the timerift quickly*

*Both cookies spent the rest of the day in the timerift together, leaving croissant by herself wondering where her friend went and why she's taking so long*

End of Memory 3