Vent

Tw: Physical abuse, mental abuse, and suicidal thoughts for one part, if your sensitive about these topics I'm sorry and please don't ready this 🤎

I made this chapter because I just have to tell someone about this and I don't know who. I would tell my friends but I feel like I would be wasting their time. So I'd rather tell y'all, I just feel like venting about my ex and about my horrible dad.

Ever sense I was little my dad was a horrible person, I never really liked him that much. He would hit my mom and rarely some times me and my sibling. I hated him, I wanted him to leave. And up until this point my mom hasn't left him. I hate having him around, he doesn't hurt us anymore, he just yells at us now. It's still going on right now, I'm afraid but I'm not gonna give up, I won't let him get to me, I'll get threw high school and leave and live my own life. I hate it when they fight and yell, I just stay quite in my room with my dog playing cookie run or turning up whatever I'm listening to louder. And because of him my mom has changed a lot, she used to be so nice and never get mad at me or my sibling, now she gets mad easily, and yells at us. I've sometimes thought about just ending it all, to end me listening to them fight about every little thing. I wish my family was normal, a regular family who loves each other, no fighting, no yelling, and no anger issues. Big fights they had were about cheating, my dad cheated on my mom before, he 'promised' he'd change to be with my mom. He didn't of course and is cheating on her right now again. They're somehow still together, he keeps promising to change be he doesn't and won't ever.

When I first got together with my ex girlfriend, I was so happy, she made me feel happy and loved. I always looked forward to seeing her messages pop up in the morning, afternoon, and at night. We'd spend hours texting each other even at night, sometimes  I try to stay up as long as possible to keep talking to her. But then almost to our anniversary of almost being together for a year she and I were falling apart, she told me is it okay to like someone else while being in a relationship. And asked if I wanted to be in a poly with her. I was sobbing so much, the girl I loved didn't love me anymore. Apparently she loved her friend instead, she also told me she cheated on me a while ago with some other guy while we were together. I wanted to die, it hurt me so much that she did that. I still think to myself was all the relationship we were in all just a lie? Did she even love me? After telling me that she broke up with me, I begged her that I could do better and try to get her back, I feel like an idiot now looking back on that. She told me that we could be friends and if she ever broke up with him she'd date me again. After that she just ghost me, she never spoke to me again, rarely just sent me a text sense we were 'friends', as if our relationship never existed, she moved on immediately as soon as she broke up with me. My heart broke, I cried about her for months and wished me and her were together still. When I told my friend on discord she was fucking pissed, she hated her now. We don't talk about her or to her anymore. And I've moved on now. And if my ex girlfriend sees this, I want you to know that I lost feelings for you now, and I'm not gonna be a pity ex girlfriend, so I wish your boyfriend who is your friend the best of luck dealing with you.

So you may be wondering, how am I now? I'm doing alright, I won't let either things get to me anymore. When I'm old enough I'll get my own home and a better girlfriend, and I'll raise my kids better than my dad, I'll never be like you and I'll never treat them the way you treated me, my mom, and my sister. I fucking hate you, you piece of shit.

And I'm sorry for posting so much about Timekeeper, she's just my comfort character, and I don't intend it to be annoying or anything. Her power is so amazing, I wish she could go back in time and prevent stuff in my timeline or just help me in general with anything, I just wanna stay in a time rift with her forever.

Thank you for listening to me, I just had to get it out of my system. Sorry for making this as well, I'll delete it if anyone wants me too.