Chapter 1. "Rise and shine doll.."

It was all a normal day in U.A. , it was only 12 pm and denki had already short cerceted, katsuki was yelling, and of course izuku was writing in that dumb little journal of his. ...ah...izuku...I had only joined U.A. Half way through the year, but he had always caught my attention.. -i sighed- It didn't matter tho. I'd only talked to him once and it was brief. It was just a matter of time till he- "y/n! Are ya in there?"
"GAH- er..oh..hey Mina." I said, startled. "Ooh y/n you need to stop spacin' out. It's gonna get you in a loooot of trouble some day" Mina said in a condescending way. "PFT. What is that supposed to be, thinly veiled for-shadowing?" "Ahh.., don't take things so SERIOUSLY y/n. Now come on. Denki and Sero are waiting for us in the cafeteria! Kiri is still trying to drag boom-boom in there..but at this rate we will be the last ones in! Come on y/n!" Mina said exaggerating a bit. I hadn't even noticed they left. I had been too busy thinking about...about..what was I thinking abo- "Y/N!" Mina snapped. Before I knew it I had been dragged into the cafeteria. It was a basic lunch, nothing interesting..until. Deku walked by the table, harmlessly. Of course katsuki HAD to trip him. "AH- Kacchan..! That's rude!" Deku said in a way that made him seem hurt. "Bah. Suck it up loser. You don't even deserve to go to this school." Katsuki said as he was interrupted by Kirishima elbowing him in the ribs. "DUDE!...too..too far." Kirishima said. "Tsk" deku walked off. I could somehow tell that something was wrong about him right then and there. It was unsettling. Mainly because i didn't know what the hell was unsettling me.. that's all that really happened during lunch..after that..it was all a normal day.

~time skip~

It was now 8:38 P.M. I was sitting in the common room with Mina, uraraka, Jirou, and denki. Now that i thinks about it denki hanged out with the girls allot, it was kinda odd the way he- "truth or dare" Mina said. "..what..?" "T R U T H or D A R E. We have been playing for like 20 minutes y/n. Keep up." She said "oh..er..um..truth i guess?" I said, a bit panicked from being put on the spot. " So when will you ask deku out?" Mina said " WHAT- the hell mina? You know I have only talked to him like once. What gave you THAT idea?" I said confused "bahhh don't be coy y/n we all know you're in looovvveee~ you're always staring at him! You two are like..like..like magnets!" She practically bellowed. " MINA SHUT UP! You're practically yelling. And i don't STARE at him, i just zone out while looking in his direction. Check your facts, pinky." I said defensively "ahh fine..your turn now" the game went on just like that.i just couldn't get izuku off my head today. It was confusing. Because I barely knew anything about him. I glanced at uraraka, she seemed a bit upset. I assumed she liked him, she always talked to him. So it was pretty obvious.....anyways- "truutthhh ooorr daaaaaarreee y/n!" Mina said "ah...again..didn't i already go?" "That's not how truth or dare works..anyways pick!" She said, making me feel dumb in the process. " dare." I said mindlessly, it was too late before I realized what I said..

Before I realized it I was being pushed outside the front door of the dorm building "come on y/n! It's only an hour!" Mina has forced me to spend an hour outside in the dark. It was currently 9:45 P.M. it was pitch black.. "mina come in this is rediculo-" she slammed the door in my face. I had no choice anymore. I started to walk around to the back of the building to find a back way in. It was creepy out here at night..it kinda felt like some weird thing you would see in a nightmare..or a horror movie..I grabbed the corner of the wall and turned the corner. I was now on the back side of the building. It was even more unsettling back there..it was dark..gross. It wasn't well taken care of. It was just..dirty. Of course this is where they kept the dumpsters..the trash..and some back door to the strong closets..back doors....THE BACKDOORS! I fought my way through the trash to try and find the back doors.it was pitch black. All the windows were on the side so there was nothing to light the back. I fell victim to the trash and tripped on some gross old plastic containers. I went to grab my phone. Hoping i could use the flashlight ..or call someone..anyone..it wasn't there. It must have fell out of my pocket when I slipped. Great. Just great. I can't find my phone, i cant find the damn back doors, i can't find any source of light. I won't even be able to tell when its been an hour. Of course, it's just my luck this hap-

Crunch.

....i paused.

Crunch, snap.

..That..something moved. That was something moving. That..what..
I was petrified with fear and shock. It wasn't until then I truly recognized the mortality of the situation Mina just put me in.i was alone. At night. In the back of a hero school that was constantly targeted by villains..I was alone. I was deffencles.

..I could die..

I was completely frozen by all the possibilities of what could happen right now. What if it was someone from the L.O.V. Or some deranged serial killer..it could be anything..anyone..hell it could be all for one. The possibilities are endless, I was surely doomed. My heart was going about 100 miles per hour..i could barely breath..If i was breathing..I couldn't tell. I need to defend myself.my quirk..i can use my qu-

That's when it all went black.

Within a second. That's all it took. I froze at my weakest moment.. and someone took advantage of it..but who..who would have done this..how would they have known i would have been out here...why..who..Then my eyes started to open..it was all blurry..all i could see was i was sure as hell not the back of the school anymore.. . That's when I heard that voice...his voice..

"Rise and shine doll.."