Chapter 8. Deku route

"Y-yes..i will go with you.."

And just like that, before you knew it, you were warped away to the LOV base. He sat you down in a chair.. "Y/n" said Deku "i know this is sudden but..I want you to marry me..." he pulled an expensive ring out of his pocket that had a few small blood stains on it. "I love you more than anything in the world..I know I have scared you at times but all I have ever wanted is to protect you.." he said..then he smiled..the smile you used to see..not that crazy smile you see now...Deku's blissful smile..the one you loved and missed... "yes..deku..i-i will..." I said. He hugged me tightly.. I hugged him back. It felt good to give into him..to give into his love..he pulled away a bit and looked me in my eyes. We kissed. It felt magical.. everything about this felt magical..i felt free. And loved. Then..things went a bit farther than just a kiss..but i won't bore you with details. After that we spent our days together. Slaying hero's, committing crimes, and making fun of shigaraki's crusty-ness. We are in love..true love..undeniable love..and nothing could stop it....nothing ever stopped it..

                                                                                          -GOOD END-