Chapter 6. East park.

It has been three months since 'the incident'. I looked up at my dorm ceiling. I was back at U.A. It was the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was deku. What he had said to me. His offer, and how I ever so reluctantly accepted. He hasn't been seen since 'the incident' ...i needed to be away from my thoughts. I grabbed a thin coat and walked out of my dorm down the stairs to the U.A. Common room. It was late. Nobody was up. I walked over to the glass doors of the common room that opened to the outside. I walked out, in my slippers. I needed fresh air... to clear my mind. I walked to a bench. I still thought about deku. He was ..in my head. I glanced over to the corner of the dorm building..the corner that three months ago, when you turned it, it led to the back of the building. Something took me over. I got up. I walked to the corner and gripped the edge. I just needed to see..i don't know what i needed to see...but i needed to. I took a deep breath then turned the corner...I saw nothing but trash and dumpsters..I was relieved. I felt safe.

"Hi Doll."
I shot around to see Deku sitting on the bench I was sitting on moments ago.. I screamed. He smiled at me. "What the hell do you want?" I said in fear. "The same thing you want." He replied. ...what did I want? I came over here by will, just to see if he was here.. why? "We are going out tomorrow. I will meet you at east park at 9:30 A.M. tomorrow. He got up and simply walked away. I couldn't even chase after him. He just left. After that I felt unsettled. I went back to my dorm. I felt alone. And scared. More than before. So I picked up my phone.

———————————————————————————-
                                       Baku-bitch

Hey.

                                                                               What.

Come over.

                                                                         It's 2:37. Why?

I'm scared.

(                 type here....           )                          Send  ▶️
———————————————————————————-

Three minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "Let me in, dip shit." He yelled through the door. I opened the door. That night was amazing. We stayed in and talked about wheat happened with Deku...I felt comforted..and loved. I ended up falling asleep on his chest. I woke up. It was 6:35 Sunday. I smiled at Katsuki, who was still asleep. I got up and changed into casual clothes. Some grey-ish jeans, with a studded belt. And a black t-shirt with a character from my favorite show on it. I threw on a thin grey coat, and put on my shoes. I looked at the window...I could have sworn I closed it before I went to bed..whatever. I walked to the dorm kitchen and saw Denki and Mina. Mina welcomed me with a big hug.

"Morning Y/N!!!" Mina said  "morning." Denki yawned while drinking a cup of coffee. "Morning you guys." I said with a smile. I grabbed a piece of toast. And I went for a walk. After I had been walking for 30 minutes, I checked the time on my phone. It was 9:22. Then I remembered. Deku. Should I go? I decided to walk to east park..just to see why he wanted me to show up. I arrived at the entrance. It was 9:30... I turned around and went back to the dorm building. I'm not risking my life today.. but the whole time home..i felt like i was being watched..followed...