Chapter 2. "Is this a joke?"

My eyes shot open. That voice. It was him. "Finally your up..though i might of accidentally killed you. Hah." He said.  "You..izuku? ..what happened.? Are you..." thats when i noticed. That wasn't izuku. Well, yes it was izuku. But. That wasn't him. That wasn't how he talked, how he dressed, how he acted, and he sure as hell was never this intimidating. "Izuku. What the hell? What happened." That's when i noticed. I was tied down. I was tied down to a chair. I looked around and saw a room that had weapon displays on the walls. I looked closer. Some of them were stained red. Something was wrong. Something IS wrong. I squirmed in my chain "seriously izuku what the hell. This isn't funny. Did Mina put you up to this? Seriously untie me, before i get mr.Aizawa involved." He laughed. He fucking laughed. Like it was funny. Like this was funny. He wouldn't respond to anything i said besides now. " izuku what the fuck is this. I'm serious. Is this a joke?" I said, secretly panicking "ah..you really are slow to get things sometimes. But that's fine, just means i get to keep you longer." He said. What the hell. This is so fucking dumb. Does he not get that I'm-

Then it all clicked.
I realized what was happening.
And truly, I kinda wish I didn't...

There had been rumors about there being traitors in U.A. For months. I thought it was just rumors. Anyone who had a brain did. People have been going missing recently though. Then showing up dead. Nobody thought it really could be a traitor. One of us betraying what we stand for...it just couldn't...but it did. How could it be him? The one person who has never caused any harm to anyone here. Who has always been perfect..and innocent. "Izuku, please. Explain this to me. What is happening.." I said.
I refused to believe it was him. I knew in my heart it wasn't. At Least I thought I did.

~izuku POV~

"Izuku, please. Explain this to me, What is happening.." they said. It was funny to me how they are so opposed to accepting what is happening. I know by the look in their eyes they already realized who i am, and what i am doing. I actually found it quite adorable how they are trying to see the 'good'  in me. Practical hero's. Always trying to 'save' everyone..the only person they should be trying to save here is themself. I couldn't help but smile at that. I grab a small medical-like tray of weapons and some small medical tools. I place it on a small table near them. Fear shot through them. Now they really saw how serious this is. "Izuku, it doesn't have to be this way, please...!" they say in a fearful tone "I know it doesn't HAVE to be this way. But it is." I say in a rather condescending tone. They are scared by that, which I find funny. "Now.." I pick up a syringe. "Why don't you be good for me and sit still."

~Y/n POV~

I was terrified. But at that moment. I realized what was happening, and what I needed to do. I opened my mouth and shot my teeth into his arm, digging into his skin. It's finally time to defend myself.

~
Y/n
Quirk : flesh lust
Y/n has the power to increase their physical ability and strength by up to 98% by consuming human flesh. A taste of human blood or some human part will get it going, but flesh is the only way to fully activate it. At most times it only increases by 73% to 80%. Most normal food is reevaluating to y/n. Their main appetite is raw meat and small scraps of human flesh. These are the only things that will give them their necessary nutrition. The downfall of this quirk is if the user's emotional state rises, they will start to go out of control.
~

He quickly threw me off his arm, sending the chair backwards. But I had already gotten what I needed. I quickly snapped the ropes off me. I looked at deku. Instead of looking shocked or angry or any other appropriate emotion, he looked..excited..happy. Like I had just given him a present or something.. it was weird. I lunged at him and went for a bite of his shoulder. He immediately grabbed my neck and slammed my back onto the ground. It hurt. A lot. I went to grab for his leg, in response he kicked me. I didn't get enough of him, I needed more of his flesh before I could really activate my quirk. Deku threw me forward onto the ground and went behind my head grabbing my hair. At this point I was practically choking on his blood. I felt something snap around my head and mouth and he dropped my head to the ground and pushed it down. After that he bound my arms together. I felt metal clash against my mouth. ...it was a muzzle. This mother fucker put a muzzle on me. I tried to fight back. At this point it was pathetic. I was just squirming around on the floor. That bite didn't give me enough flesh. I was completely screwed. I messed up my one chance. "Deku..please..please let me go..i don't want this." I was practically begging. It was pathetic..when i looked up at his face, he had a smile. "My my, you are a feisty one aren't you.. that's fine. I find it kind of cute." He said with a sadistic smile on his face. I was taken back by his sudden statement. What did he mean..no I'm not playing into his games. " oh doll..i think it's time you relax and go back to sleep..." he stuck a syringe into my arm, and once again..it all faded black..