Chapter 5. "You love me."

My eyes opened from the sudden words.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

I looked to my left. I was in a hospital room..deku wasn't there...but I wasn't alone..there were people here.

"Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!" I heard Mina say as I felt her bring me into a tight hug "OW-"  I said in pain. She let go then. "Ah, sorry Y/n! I forgot your injury isn't fully healed.." she said "injury..?" I replied. "Oh leave them the hell alone pink face. They're probably still in shock from what happened." I heard Bakugou chime in, as I noticed him in the room. I looked at the clock, it was 9:30 P.M. That's when I remembered what happened. " y/n..." Mina said "what DID happen to you..? Was it the LOV? Who cut you?" Oh god..she didn't know..nobody knew.. At that point I looked down to my side to see lots of bandages. He must have cut me pretty deep, that's why I passed out.. "Mina..you need to listen to me..the person who did it-." I said as I was interrupted by the opening of my hospital room door. "Oi. The hell do you think you're doing here, nerd?" Bakugou said, annoyed, as he stepped in the way of whoever was at the door, blocking them from me. "Not right now Kacchan. Please let me in, I need to see them.. i need to make sure they're ok.." said deku..deku..deku was at the door trying to see me. Bakugou looked back at me, hoping to see a sign of approval or disapproval. I looked at him, I could tell he saw the fear in my eyes. I shook my head no. He looked back at deku. "Get the hell out of here before I blast you and your dumbass face to hell." Bakugou said, sternly. There was a long pause. Then deku walked away. Bakugou looked at Mina and pointed at the open door. "bakugo-." "Get out Mina. Now." Mina walked out annoyed. Bakugou closed the door and pulled up a chair next to my hospital bed. "Y/n...what the hell happened to you" he said. I broke down in tears. He sat next to me on the hospital bed. I told him everything. EVERYTHING... he hugged me, i could tell he believed me, I had no reason to lie. "Relax Y/n..i won't let him hurt you" he said "you don't get it katsuki..he will find a way..he's going to get me..." i said in fear. The door opened gently. Deku peared around the corner or the door. "hey y/n." Bakugou shot up and grabbed deku by the shirt  "get the fuck out of here, deku. Y/n doesn't want to see you.." Bakugou said angrily. "Kacchan..me and y/n are friends. Please let m-." "Drop it nerd. I know everything, you fucking sociopath." Katsuki snapped, interrupting deku. Deku's face slowly dropped its emotion. He looked like himself now, not who he pretended to be, but his actual self. They started arguing. Without a thought while Deku was distracted, I grabbed the hospital phone and dialed aizawa. "This is aizawa. What do you want" he said over the phone. "Mr.aizawa it's Y/n. It was deku. Call the pros." That's all I could get out before Deku pushed by Katsuki and snatched the phone and hung up. Katsuki swung a punch, Deku dodged and grabbed a glass bottle from the table and broke it over Katsuki's head. Katsuki collapsed onto the floor. I pressed myself against the back of the bed I fear. "Why would you say that doll? They're going to try and take us away from each other now." He said " why the HELL would i want to be with you?!?" I said, panicked. "Because you love me, doll." He said. I paused for a moment. Did I love him? Did I love this absolute psychopath? Why was I considering this, why did I need to consider this? What the hell am I thinking? Do I love him? I realized that I had paused for too long. "Admit it doll. You love me and you always have." He said "now, I need to go before they get here, but I have an idea. Something you could do for me." He said. I was confused by this. Why would I do anything for him?? "Collect information for me. About the hero's. About everyone. And once a month I will take it." He said. "Well, what do you say?" he said looking for an answer. Without thinking, I nodded. Still with a scared expression on my face. He smiled at me and a purple warp gate appeared. And just like that, he was gone. I went down to the floor and shook Bakugou till he woke up. "Y/n..Y/N! Are you ok? Where is he?!?!" He said "he's gone, katsuki.. "What did he do to you! What happened!?!" He yelled in both annoyance and fear. I told him about Deku's offer. He scoffed. After that the pros showed up. I was transported to another hospital...I couldn't get his words out of my head..