Chapter 3. Run away.

"Hi y/n'' Mina said.. "hi Mina..where is everyone else?" I said. "There all waiting for us in the cafeteria." She said "oh ok. I'm happy i have friends like you guys" i said "I'm happy for you to y/n"....my eyes opened once again. I glanced at my surroundings, Mina wasn't here..it was a dream. A cruel dream...I looked around more carefully, and realized I was looking through bars. I wrapped my fingers around them. I looked at the bars all around me and realized I was in a large dog crate. I clenched my fingers around my muzzle..no..not my muzzle..the muzzle. This isn't mine. A crate, a muzzle.. I'm a human, not some house pet. I fiddled with the lock, but it has a code, not a key. I sighed. I felt hopeless. I placed my hands down beside me. I felt the blankets and pillows I had... 'he' probably put these in here.. everything just felt..somber. I glanced at the corner nearest to the entrance of the crate. There was a small tray with a water bottle and a small container of raw meat. I picked up the container and opened it. I couldn't recognize what type of meat it was. I brought it closer to my face and smelled it, it was just mutton. That was relieving. I didn't fully trust the meat, but I was starving. So I put it through my muzzle, and I took a bite. It was good. So I ate the rest of it. I was still hungry. After that I drank the water bottle.

Creek.

The door to the room I was in opened. I knew it was him before I even saw him. "Good morning doll" he glanced at my empty tray "hungry where we? Hah." He said "can i have some more..please...I'm starving." I said. "Ah well somebody lost their attitude. And of course. What did you think I was bringing you?" I glanced down at his hands. He was holding another container. I grasped my hands against the bars. He sat down next to the crate. "Please izuku, give it here!" I said, starving. He slipped the container through the bars, I grabbed it, opened it and ate its contents. It was so good. I smiled to myself. "No 'thank you'?" He said "you literally kidnapped me." I snapped back. "Only out of love dear." He said with a smile. "That's dumb." "Come on little hero, give it a chance." He said. That snapped me out of it, why the hell would I be nice to this psycho. "Shut your mouth. You demented freak." I said. He just rolled his eyes and smiled at me. I let out a slight growl in response.

~ author pov~
(Time skip)
It has been three months since y/n went missing. They have been getting more homesick recently. They can't take this anymore. They are afraid. And unknowing.

~y/n POV~

I woke up. I looked at the clock on my wall, it read '2:48 P.M.'. I sat up in my crate and crawled over to the lock. I then pulled out a hair pin I had hidden in the strap of my muzzle, after that, I finally unlocked the muzzle and got it off my face. I dropped it on my pillow. I gripped the pin in my hands and slipped it into my pocket. I then grabbed a rock that I hid under my pillow. It wasn't too big, but it was all I had. It had to work. I wrapped one of my thin sheets around the padlock and gripped the rock in my hand. My only real fear was that there could be an alarm, but I had to do this. It was the only way to get out. With a quick movement I smashed the lock open. Luckily there was no alarm, and it didn't make too much noise. I crawled out of the crate as fast as I could and rushed over to an old box of clothes. I had noticed it weeks ago, luckily no one else did. I threw on some loose jeans and a hoodie that was just a bit too big for me. It was too risky to open the door, my only option was to get to the tiny window that was high up on the wall. But first, I went into a drawer and I got my phone out. It was dead, but it could be useful. While looking in the drawer I found a small pocket knife. I put it in my pocket. I got on top of the crate as quietly as I could and jumped up to the window. I crawled out of it. Barely. I was in an alleyway. By the looks of it I was in the basement of a brick building. Quickly I dashed through alleyways trying to get as far away from the building as possible. As soon as my legs gave out I sat behind a dumpster. I had run at least two miles. I sighed. I had no idea where I was, But at least I wasn't there. With him. I hugged my knees, I was alone and afraid.

Step. Step. Step. Step. Step.

Someone is coming over here. It is probably just a random person, they will just walk by. Suddenly the footsteps stopped. Right at the entrance of the ally.

"I hear you breathing doll."