Chapter 7. A deadly decision

~oh holy time skip, paid for by kirishima's hair spray.~
(It's it now SUMMER~)
I woke up and looked around my room. The clock read 7:25 A.M. ..oh no...IM LATE! I quickly grabbed my suitcase that I packed the day before and threw on some clothes then ran out the door. I made my way to the common room while everyone was leavening. I was tied too late to tag onto the group. We all go into a double decker bus. The bus that was taking us on our summer field trip. After 3 hours we made it. I got off the bus and looked around. We were in the woods. We saw a path ahead that led to a campsite with 2 girls cabins and two boys cabins. After we had all settled and I was about to go to my cabin Mr.aizawa walked up to me.

"Your cabin ran out of room Y/N. You will be getting a personal one." Said Mr.aizawa "but..Mr.aizawa..thank you but...is that even safe? Since you know..deku.." i mumbled "Bakugou and kirishima will be staying with you for protection" he said.. "Wh-..well..ok Mr.aizawa." I walked to my cabin. It was a bit away from the original campsite. I set up all my stuff. Then Bakugou and Kirishima showed up and set their stuff up. Then we all went out for lunch.

~time skip, paid for by todorki's mom's devorice check.~
(It's is now 9:30)

We were all chilling around the tv and talking about a Netflix series we all liked. Then we started talking about Deku.. "i fucking hate that nerd, i always have" said Bakugou "i always knew there was somthing odd about him.." said kirishima. I reluctantly nodded in agreement "I wish he would have just killed himself in middle school. We would all have been better off." Said Bakugou. "Uh..katsuki..that's a little far.." I hesitantly said "well Y/N. He isn't really lying..i hate to say it but it would have been better for all of us if he did.." said kirishima "but guys hear me out.. nobody deserves to kill themselves..." i said "Y/N. Shut up you don't even know what you're talking about." Said Bakugou, annoyed.  "Guys seriously " I said but they wouldn't listen. I ended up just walking outside. I walked out into the woods. Just to get away from them. They didn't even know what they were talking about. I walked deeper into the woods. They were just being idiots. Deku doesn't deserve to die. Nobody does.. I sat down under a tree. I mumbled to myself.

"Deku doesn't deserve to die...he just needs somebody to actually care about him..it's not even his fault he ended up like this.." i said to myself. "Thanks doll, that's sweet." I nearly jumped out of my skin at this sudden yet familiar voice. "D-DEKU?!" I yelled. He grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth. "Don't yell doll.. you don't want anybody trying to 'save' you." He said...the truth is over the last few months..i have been becoming unhappy at U.A...things have been different since i was kidnapped. "Don't you want to come home with me Y/n.." he said "i will make you happy and safe..and once i know you wont leave, you can have more freedom." Juts come with me Y/n..you have been avoiding me for so long..just come love me.." he said. He took his hand off of my mouth..

...and I replied...