Celebration of Love❣️ (Ch- 57)

Okay..
I know many of you must be angry from me as I was not updating my story regularly, it's almost been 3 months I didn't uploaded but I do had some serious issues and most importantly I am busy in my professional studies that give me lesser time to invest here..
Anyways, I know this is not the excuse, never can't be and that's why I Apologise..
I am very Sorry. I may hurted many of you, you guys supported every now and then and I didn't respected your feelings, that's truly my fault, I am again very sorry for that and hope that you still give me same love and support you earlier used to..
Thank you so much from all of my hearts to every one reading it. Love you All 💝🤗

Now.. this is the continuation of previous parts..

Let's have some recap:
So we saw that Shreya did encounter of Dakoja, that was a elder brother of Barmosa and that's only when Barmosa decides to take revenge from Shreya, and make her life worst than hell.
After that we saw, Siddharth and Shreya planned for their Mum and Dad Anniversary and in the last part we saw that Shreya, Mansi and Maya was in the canteen and they were having some chit-chat regarding Maya dating Abhir and Shreya dating of Daya, that made Shreya somewhat angry from Mansi..

...continuation

Mansi - Sorry yaar agli baar se dhyan rakhungi.. 😐

Shreya - it's ok!! (with smile)

Shreya (To Maya) - Aur Maya, shaadi kab kar rahi hai Abheer ke sath??

Maya - Abhi kuchh decide nhi hua hai, may be in a year😊

Shreya - Okay! That means, traffic dono taraf se hai😉 propose kiya Abhir ne?? 😁

Maya - Ha😚 2 days ago😄

Mansi - Hey Congratulations 🤝😁

Shreya - Congratulations 🤗 and very proud of you, tum apne past se nikal ke apne future ke bare mein soch rahi ho.. much appreciated👏
Ab tumhe finally vo pyar milega jo tum deserve karti ho😄 All the best for your new future life👍

Maya - Thank you (with big smile)

By then Shreya got a call and just by seeing the name she got a very big smile on her face and that smile says that the call is from Siddharth..
She excuse her and went to the corner to talk.

Shreya - Hello😀

.....

Shreya - Ha bs lunch hi kar rahi thi, tum batao tumne lunch kar liya??

...

Shreya - Ha koi khaas case to nahi hai, pr tum kyo pooch rahe ho?? (bit confused 🤔)

...

Shreya - Aaj??

...

Shreya - Achha thik hai mai koshish karungi 😊

...

Shreya - Hmm Bye.. Love You!

She cut the call and came back to them..

Scene Changed

Shreya came back to home but there was no one. No staff, not even Siddharth.
She calls Siddharth's name for 2 to 3 times but there was no response, so she ignored and went to her room..

As soon as she switched on the light, she saw her room was decorated very beautifully...