Good News 🎉🎉 (Author's Note)

It's not the update, I want to share something!!

I know most of u won't read it full, that's why I want to share it !!

Today I am so Happy ✨🎉🎉✨ Not because My book crosses 50k reads now or I got the offer from "HiNovel" who have 4.5 🌟 rating on Google Play Store to write for their app, but I am happy on my decision of starting writing, the decision I took 1 year back. It's Almost gonna 1 Year of my book "CID VS THE EYE". On 7th August 2019 I published 1st Chapter of my book and never ever imagined, not even in my best dreams that my book gonna cross 50k reads one day 😭😭🎉🎉 That I will get the offer, that dumbo Shaifta will get the offer from the owner of any other app that I should write for them too 🎉😭😭 It's a way long journey and way more to go.

I learn alot In my this journey, it happened many times that I put lots of a effort in writing any particular chapter and I was thinking that it is best of me, this is the ever best chapter I can write, but... But sometimes I don't get expected response on that chapter, even not by my regular readers, and I felt low because I put lots of effort and I was thinking that it is the best but the next day when I woke up with the new energy with the new day I go thoroughly that chapter twice, and then I realise this is not the best chapter I wrote!! I can be more better than this, this dialogue can be more creative, that particular scene can be more funnier, that story line can be more romantic, I should have to express more feelings of the character so that reader can feel the characters, the concept can be more mysterious, can be more thrilling, the Cliff Hanger I left can be more suspicious that make readers more curious to know what will happen next!! This can be done, I can improve the whole content ☺ this is not the best😐and then I realise my fault and kept editing and editing and editing the chapter!!

The decision of mine to start writing change me lot as a person, I was a person who feel really bored to reading the books but I now become the book person.. because I read lots of book in this one year, I've read the book to get the idea that how Wattpad writers write, how the great writer writes so that I can improve in my writing!! 💫💫

I have my story according to 5 years life of Ex Cid Officier and Senior IB inspector Shreya, I designed everything accordingly but then I realise that should be 3.5 years, I have changed the whole concept!! And it's going perfectly 😍😘

I Just wanted Thank you so much to everyone who are Always there for me and to those too who don't 🤗🤗

Thank u all for this much love and support to me 🤗😍😍🤗

Don't worry, I also update the chapter 😅😂