Chapter 10.

A/N: I couldn't even wait till tomorrow to publish the remaining chapters because of how excited I am 💃🏻 This book is officially available on OkadaBooks and Selar, whichever you choose to purchase the book🥳 The book there is complete already so...

This book is officially available on OkadaBooks and Selar, whichever you choose to purchase the book🥳
The book there is complete already so you can read without any wait or interruption😻
Enjoy the last chapter!💃🏻
Note: when searching for the book, don't type the whole title. Just type the first two words "break first" and you'll see the book.

The sunlight beamed through the window. Light spilled between the curtains. Shards of sunlight, like broken glass, projected out of the window, illuminating the room. Hidayah closed her eyes tighter, trying to elongate the darkness for sometime more as the morning light danced around her bed loudly in circles.

She uncovers her body from the soft duvet and settled down on the bed. She heard a knock from the door before it creaked open. She looked over her shoulder as Nafisa walked towards her, holding a tray. "Yaya Hidayah, good morning. Get up and brush your teeth then eat. Your husband called not long ago and he wants to speak to you." Nafisa went ahead and dropped the tray beside her on the bed and moved to the closet.

"Omg he kept asking what we did the past few days he didn't call. I actually wanted to wake you up when kept asking about you but he warned me not to disturb your 'beauty sleep' as he said. Do you know what he said?" Nafisa brought out a chic closed floral gown and laid it on the sofa. Hidayah continued listening, just in case there was a clue to what Nafisa was doing. "Nafisa!" She questioned with a brow raised.

"What? I'm picking out an outfit for you for the day." She squealed as she picked up the dress from the sofa and walked to the bed. "This should be it." Her hands on her waist as she stared at the dress. Hidayah turned her head over and examined it. "Hey, what? He... he asked me to take you out for shopping and also to the spa."

Her breathing had become light and her mouth gaped. "He.... He said that? Ahmad said I can go... outside?" Her mouth hung open in awe. They have been married for four months but she could audibly remember the times she had gone out. Ever since they got married she has been nothing but miserable and uncomfortable. He never allows her to step foot out of the house, she had no phone with her, nothing to do but stay in her prison-like room. She couldn't wait to start serving her country. At least he won't be able to stop her from going out to work.

"C'mon, get up and freshen up. Your breakfast is getting cold." Nafisa interrupted her ocean of thoughts and ushered her to the bathroom.

It was passed zuhr prayer when the two ladies headed out with the driver. They first branched at the shopping mall. And after taking almost everything they touched, they walked to the cashier and paid for everything. "Okay, where on earth did you get that kind of money to pay for this stuff." Hidayah raised the shopping bags dramatically. "Your husband of course." She shrugged her shoulders and walked ahead of Hidayah.