target

═══ ↞✸↠ ═══

═══ ═══

"Alright moose, show your dad what you've got."

I smile as my dad gets in a squated wrestling position. He says "I'm a skilled shield spy and assassin don't get cocky Kenny."

I push off on his knee and spin onto his back bringing him to the ground with a little push of help from nat and wrapping my arm around his neck tightly.

Nat laughs and says "Bravo!"

Dad attempts to counter my moves but the only thing that worked without hurting me was him jabbing his hand into my side sending me into a fit of giggles.

"Stop! Aggahah! Papa!"

He tickles me and says "Always! Always try tickling your opponent!"

Nat laughs as she watches my dad get the upper hand and pin down my tiny arms as he tickles me. Showing no mercy.

"Stop! I give up! Papa!! You win!"

He laughs villainously and says "You shall face the wrath of the notorious tickle assassin!!"

I giggle loudly and Nat says "Uh oh... I think the tickle assassin has help, Russian tickle spy has come to assist him!"

"No! Auntie nat! No! Agahaha!"

She jumps down beside me tickling me under my chin sending my legs flailing as I squirm under their tickling.

Laura says "What is all this giggling about down here?"

"MOMMMY!!!"

She sees me being double teamed by the ticklers and says "She's going to pee her pants and you're gonna have to clean it up Clint."

He laughs and says "She won't, she's a big girl now. She doesn't do that anymore. She's potty trained."

I heave shaky breaths as I struggle to hear what he's saying. Laura says "Alright, but be careful with her new hearing aide you know the child aides are extremely expensive."

Clint nods and says "Got it sweetie."

They continue tickling me and then they flop onto their backs tired from tickling me. I rest my head on Nat's stomach and look up to the ceiling. She runs her hands through my light brown hair and says "You almost had him Moose."

I smile and say "Only 4 years until I can go on missions!"

Laura says "Mackenzie Talia Barton. No ma'am. You will not be going on missions ever. You will stay my sweet little baby forever."

Nat says "Once you turn 15 you can tag along. Not when you're 10."

I smile and hug her tightly. Clint says "Natasha.."