**Law 8: Make other people come to you. Use bait if necessary.

Lure people into your territory where they are vulnerable. Or take control by forcing them to act.

Application -

In the NBA, the home team wins 75% of the time in the playoffs. That's because the home team is well-adjusted to the time zone and weather, and isn't tired from traveling. This is true for the NFL and Olympics as well.

Let them bring the fight to you, literally -

I don't know if this was a thing, but in my high school district, people would get into physical fights to improve their social standing. I had gone to a few different schools and heard that a girl from another school that I barely knew wanted to fight me. Let's call her T. She was threatening to come to my school,  and I had no idea what to do. I wasn't going to snitch and there was no one that I trusted to help me.

When the last class was just dismissed, the word spread to me that T was there looking for me. She found me at the edge of the quad and a small crowd gathered around us. T started yelling insults at me, making a big show by thrusting her chest at me. I wasn't going to run away from a fight.

But before anything happened, a teacher came out and broke up the whole thing. I was questioned briefly before they let me go. They didn't even call my parents. T on the other hand got into big trouble, and was even arrested.

Almost a year later, when I had almost forgotten about the whole thing, I got a poorly written apology letter in the mail from someone in juvie. It was from T.

She made a huge mistake by coming to my school. She didn't know it well enough to know where she wouldn't get caught. I had a right to be there, but she didn't. Not that I planned anything here, but the law worked out in my favor.

Do bullies still get any social credit nowadays? I'm hoping the answer is no. Please comment if you know.