Meeting Up

"Ring tone of your choice"
"Mmh? What is the time now?" Y/N asked herself. She took her phone and saw that it was not her alarm clock ringing but was her best friend, Sharen, calling her.
-Y/N
-Sharen
"Wassup gurl!"
"Mornin. Why did you call me?"
"Cuz why not? Plus you promised to hang out with me today... You have not done so in like...1 2 3 4...4 Days!"
"Yeah, I know. I just woke up... Where do you want to go?"
"Umm... Arcade? There is a new fnf station there! I heard that there are old mods there too!"
"Sigh... Alright I'll be there..."
"Great! Call me once you are done! I'll pick you up! I know that place! See you soon!"
Y/N hung up the phone and went to change. The outfite she wore was her (your) favorite outfit.
After calling Sharen, Y/N informed her parents that she would be going out with her best friend. Sharen immediately got to where Y/N was in less than five minutes."Where you waiting for me?" Y/N asked. Sharen nodded in responce and said "I can't wait to bring you to that arcade! It has like all the mods! I am so excited!"
The arcade was not far from where they currently were and they got the coins, ready to start playing. After spending all of their coins and playing the whole game for the thousands time, both of them decided to go home. "Did you have fun?"" Of course I did! We should reach home soon. There is a shortcut here if i remembered right. Come on. Lets go!""It looks quite dangerous... Whatever it's fine." After entering the alleyway, a portal appeared out of nowhere and sucked both Y/N and Sharen into the portal and they both blacked out.