... Where...

~Sharen's POV~
Oww..Where are we?Hold on."Y/N! Are you ok?..... Ah. She's asleep..." Well. Hmm. This look like where we were just now. Looking around amd walking out of the alleyway, the place was totally different. "Omg! Where in the world...?" I looked down and saw that I looked so, different! I went to a puddle on the floor and saw that I was a half demon. Wait a minute. Is this not my fnf OC? Are we in fnf? Just as I was about the leave the alleyway, I heard muffling. I did not just forget about Y/N. Turning around, I
saw that she has blue hair. "No! No! No. I swear Y/N. If you speak in beeps I am so going to rage. I am not going to translate every thing you say to strangers." She looked up at me and opened her mouth to speak. I looked at her anxiously hoping that I would not have to translate everything she says.
"What are you talking about?" She said. "Thank god you're not speaking in beeps!"
"What makes you think I would speak in beeps?"
"Your hair.. It's blue. Just like Keith (boyfriend)."
"It is? Hold on let me just..."
After a light blinded my eyes, I saw that Y/N's hair was back to normal. After telling her that we are somehow in fnf, we left the alleyway looking for answers and a way back home.
"Hey, Sharen. I only just realized. What are you?"
"A simp?"
"I mean what are you supposed to be?"
"A simp?"
"....."
"...."
"You know what i mean."
"Do I? Yes. I do. I am my Oc. Half demon and half human."
"Oh. I see."
Both of us continued walking until we stumbled across an old building. (Don't ask how. We just walked.) Maybe this place might help. Both of us entered this seem to be haunted place. After walking for close to 30 minutes, we suspected that we were lost.
"No way🤣🤣🤣. We're lost!"
"I do not see what is so funny..."
Out of no where, a chainsaw launched at us and we found ourselves in a rap battle.

Song:Bazinga
(Pretend that the other sound is you and Sharen is on the speaker)
"Sorry that we beat you... We were kinda lost can you help us?"
"Yeah, we did not mean to harm you..."
"Y.O.U.W.I.L.L.M.E.E.T.G.O.D!"
"Y/N!Let me handle this one!"
And the song began.

Song:Crucify
(Again. Pretend that the other sound is Sharen and you are now on the speakers.)
"Yeah! I mean um.. Can you help us out now?"
"I heard what was going on and I came to check. It is all a misunderstanding Taki! How many times do you want me to say... Don't scare others off like that! Sorry about that. Please let me purify this place again. Would you like to help? Also, I am Sarvente. Call me Sarv for short."
Sarv pointed at me and asked. I nodded my head and the music started playing.

Song:Yevangeliye
(Again, pretend that boyfriend is Sharen yeah? You be next to Taki making sure she does not use the chainsaw 0-o. Orders by Sarv.)
After the song ended, Taki was asked to apologise to us. (although she did not. She just looked at us apologetically and left) Sarvente then asked us for our names.
"So sorry about that. She has been doing this and the people has never survived... So. I have a church near by. Would you like to join? It would be nice to have new members in our small establishment!"
"Yeah! Why not? What do you think Y/N?"
"Sure! Since we don't really have a place to stay in..."
"Alright! Follow me!"