Week One, Day One

-Y/N's POV-
I woke up to see Rasazy sitting on her bed reading her book. I got out of the sleeping bag and greeted Rasazy good morning and got dressed. Both Rasazy and I went to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast only to see Ruv bandaging Sharen and Sel and Sarv was looking at them and asked them why they had not told her about something. After Sharen apologized to Sel, and Sel did the same thing, they both went to their room to get something. When they walked past me, I saw that both Sharen and Sel had bite marks in their neck. (dirty minded people go "Is that a-..." and Sharen would glare at you. Innocent people will go "What happened?" and Sarv would say that she will explain later.) After they came back to the kitchen we sat at the tables.
~Sharen's POV~
As we sat down, Sarv looked at me with the 'Should I be the one to explain or you' look. I shook my head and Sarv said "Well. Rasazy, you don't mind sleeping with your brother do you?""Why?" "Well your brother has some trouble with Sharen..." "Well... No. I don't want to be used as a pillow." "Sigh... Well you know that both Sharen and your brother is half demon. So when two or more half demon are alone, they will start fighting and will not stop until interrupted..." "Well...Still no. I prefer big sis Y/N." "Well i don't mind getting used to this idiot because we will be here for a long time so I should start getting used to his (idiotic) presence." "Hey!" Sarv sighed and we had a peaceful breakfast. After that breakfast, I told Y/N that I had a hunch on how to go back to our world. She nodded and I told her that we had to rap battle everyone first before we can leave. Y/N thought for a moment before agreeing that I might be right. We went to Sarv and told them our idea to rap battle them. She went to her room and took her mic out. Sel, Ras and Ruv sat nearby to watch. The speakers appeared out of thin air and I sat on it nodding to the beat.

Song:Parish
(Pretend that boyfriend is you and girlfriend is Sharen)
After winning Sarv for the first round, Sarv got a more complicated song and the music started.

Song: Worship
(The same as previous song)
Sarv and Y/N was starting to get tired so Ruv came to replace Sarv and I took my place for Y/N. (If you were not tired Sharen told you to take a break)

Song:Zavodila
(Pretend that boyfriend is Sharen and you are girlfriend)
Ruv loud voice almost brought the church down so he was forced to sit at the side. I had a lot of energy and continued rap battling with Sarv. Sarv turned into her demon form and the song started.

Song: Gospel
(same as the previous song)
Having won the battle both Sharen and Y/N did a small victory dance. Sarv congratulated us and both of our phones received a notification saying that one was completed. Now knowing how to go back home we both grinned. I turned to Selever and told him that we were going to rap battle him tomorrow. He shrugged his shoulder as if he did not care. Although we could finish rap battling selever today, we choose to hang out more before going back home.

A/N:The chapter ends here because I don't know what to write.