🎊🎉Christmas Special!🎊🎉

A/N:Hehe... Merry Christmas ya'll! Hope you're having fun today! Also,the only Christmas related video I could find was this one... Anyways, since I have said my speech, let's start with the chapter. In this chapter, Y/N and Sharen are from FNF. Lol I published this chapter two days before Christmas but um... Pretend this happened on Christmas!
~Sharen's POV~
"Y/N!!!! It's snowing! Omg! It's snowing! Wait... Why is it snowing again?"
"Sharen... It's Christmas... We talked about this yesterday..."
"Wait...Today? I thought it was Christmas yesterday..."
"It was Christmas Eve yesterday."
"Oh... Well then. MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N!!!"
"My ears... Merry Christmas Sharen..."
"Let's visit Sele- I mean the church nearby."
"Bruh... Ok. What do you plan to give them?"
"My dear friend. You ask too much question. Their gift is my presence
:3"
"... I mean for real."
"You will find out later. I left your gift at home."
"Same. I knew you planned to visit Selever, I mean, the church ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So, I brought my present for them as well."
"... Bruh... Oh! We're here!"
"Sheesh."
We knocked on the huge door and Sarvente opened it.
"Good morning! Merry Christmas both of you! Oh! The kids have been waiting for your arrival!"
"Merry Christmas Sarv! Here's your gift! I went to a stall nearby yesterday and saw this. I thought you might like it!"
I gave Sarv her gift and apologized for not having it wrapped. I did not have any wrapper (or what ever you call it). I gave Sarv an earring with the church symbol on it. "I thought that you would not wear your...Um hat(?)"All the time so I got you this.." "Thank you! Oh Y/N thanks for the gift as well! Here! I got you two something as well!"
Sarv had given me a new skateboard and limited edition design. That must have been expensive... (She got whatever you wanted. Please don ask for Rasazy or Selever or anything eligal) We went into the church and saw Ruv. My first reaction was to run. However, Y/N pulled my collar and told me to give Ruv his gift as well. "bold of you to assume i got him a gift as well" (small letters are whispers) She rolled her eye and said that if I did not have one, I had to go and get him one. I walked up to him with Y/N and gave him a hat. (ok we shall pretend that Ruv did not have the hat and that was Christmas present to him from Sharen yeah? I did not know what to give him👍) Y/N gave Ruv something as well. He looked at us and told us that the kids were in Rasazy's room. We nodded and said 'Merry Christmas'. After that we made our way to the room. We knocked on Rasazy's door and Selever open it. We did a little gift exchange. "I am very surprised that you even bothered with this Sel." "Right back at ya." "I got a new hair tie!" (lol I ran out of ideas. The rest of the day spent is now up to your imagination)

(JK,JK Imma plan and you do it with your imagination👍)
>Author POV<
You guys did a rap battle and had lunch together. You guys played games and Sharen took a longggggggggggg time to try and convince Ruv while Sarv just asked him once and he said ok. Sel was laughing so hard that they nearly had to send him to the hospital. (You played among us and ended up being stuck in the game and had to rap battle the imposta lol jk jk.) You guys played whatever Sarv recommended and ended up inviting Keith,Cherri and Pico because you did not have enough players. To convince Keith, you had to rap battle him. Cherri said ok and Pico just came because he was bored. Sarv nearly kicked Pico out for trying to shoot the place down. Lol. In the end you guys had a lot of fun and slept in the church.
Thanks for reading until here! Merry Christmas! Stay safe and have fun! Bai!!!