Umm... Nice To Meet Ya I Guess...

A/N: I am very sure I did not mention this so I will say it now. There will be cursing in this story because this is Selever and Sharen we are talking about.(yes they both curse)
~Sharen's POV~
We were walking to Sarv's church and on the way there Sarv kept asking us questions which I did not bother to answer and left all the answering to Y/N.
"Where did the two of you come from?"
"We were walking in an alleyway when aportal sucked us in and we found ourselves here. We are looking for a way back. "
"Do you have any where to stay in the meantime?"
"No. Not really."
"Well. Would you like to stay with us? It would be nice for the kids to make new friends!"
"Yeah why not? I don't think we'll mind. Right Sharen?"
"Mhm..."
And after walking for a while, I realized that it was no longer night and was already morning. I took out my phone not bothering how rude it seems as Sarv was still asking questions. I quickly texted Pokey (She is one of Sharen's best friend in the real world) hoping that it can get through. And luckily it did! I told her that I would not be home for a few weeks and hoped that she could take care of my cats for me. She gave me a thumbs up emoji and went offline. I did not realize how rude I was until Y/N hit my stomach with her elbow.
"Oww!"
"Someone is talking to you Sharen."
"Hehe... Um... Sorry ma'am..."
"Oh it's fine really! You seem to be texting someone."
"Oh yea... Um... I was just informing my friend that I would not be home for a while (a long time maybe)."
"Sorry. She is not really the kind of person that trust people meeting them the first time. Call that antisocial!"
"Shut it Y/N! Well... You should inform your parents as well."
"Excuse me for a while."
Sarv then nodded her head and somehow we have arrived at the church. And it is really big not gonna lie. Way bigger than any house. Y/N has finished informing her parents and looked up. Boy her expression was priceless! She looked like she has never seen a place that big. (If you were not surprised ignore this)
"Guys~! I'm back~!"
We entered the kitchen and saw a grey dude, Ruvyzvat or Ruv for short, a half demon half human kid/boy, Selever or Sel for short and a girl with one horn, Rasazy or Ras for short. (if you were tired reading the same thing 3 times I will tell you I was tired writing as well but it is needed)
"Who (the fuck) are these people mother?" - Selever
"Umm..... Nice to meet ya I guess..."
"I found them at Taki's building! They were the only people who survived Taki and her chainsaw!"
"I see..."
"They will be staying with us for the next few weeks or so."
"WHAT? WHY? YOU JUST FOUND THEM AND YOU-"
"NO SHOUTING SELEVER!"
"Yes mother..."
After they had their breakfast, Ras and Sel were left in the room with us as the adults had things to do. All of us asked the other person questions getting to know each other better. When lunch came, both Y/N and I ate with them rather awkwardly as we were really not part of the family and were strangers that the mom/wife found in the middle of a building. After lunch was over, we (the kids) continued the conversation and played whatever they wanted.

{time skip till night time brought to you by my lazy ass}

"Well it is getting really late now all of you should sleep. Oh right! I forgot to mention that we kinda only have two rooms... Why don't the four of you decide which two sleep in which room?"
"I wanna sleep with you Y/N big sis!"
"Rasazy! Why do you not want to sleep with me, your big brother?"
"Because you always use me as a pillow."
"Well Sharen I guess you will be sleeping with Selever. Um good night now!"
"Wait!" Both me and Selever said at the same time before the door was slammed shut.
(If you wanted to sleep in the same room as Selever, sleep in the same room as Rasazy for that cute gurl.)
-Nobody's POV-
After closing the door, Rasazy know that she would not be used as a pillow and Y/N knew that Sharen would be alright sleeping in the same room as Selever because she know that Sharen is not THAT dirty minded (or something like that) and both girls went to bed and slept. However, what they don't know was that Sharen and Selever had other plans in mind...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(You slept in a sleeping bag that Rasazy allowed you to use don't worry.)

A/N: Yes I am leaving the story here :) let your imagination run wild until I update tomorrow or maybe later.