About Sharen

Sharen is my OC. So here are information about her.
Nickname: Shorty, idiot, short bitch (is this not the same as shorty?)
Hobby: Pranking others, reading fanfics of who she simps for, hanging out with her best friend
Looks: She has two horns. One of the horns looks similar to Sarv's and the other looks similar to Selever's. She reaches Selever's chin. She does not like dresses and skirts because she feels uncomfortable in those. She prefers jeans to those. She wears dark clothes and sweaters. She wears boots.She has wings but rarely uses them. Uses wings only during emergencies. She wears a hat only in crowds. Although she has claws, she uses her guns,swords and pocket knifes. She also has scateboard which she uses to get around. She thinks that using wings are too bothersome.
Personality: Loves annoying others, rude, kind, annoying, thinks everything is bothersome (got this trait form Shikamaru from naruto Jk), can be easily convinced if wanted to.
Conversation with Y/N that I forgot to mention: "So what do you think of this family?" "Well I think it is messed up as the dad is a runaway criminal, the mom is a demon, the son curses and points the middle finger just like me but he is in a church, and the daughter has magic and is close to perfect. The son hates the dad because the dad is too cowardy to confess to the mom. All these based on what I know correct me if I am wrong." Nobody other than them were in the room so no one heard them.
A/N:So this is all I am going to say. Imagine how Sharen looks until someone who is kind enough help me drew her or if I actually start drawing properly (which I can assure you that it will never happen) good bye till the next chapter.