Thank You :)

Pls see the pic (ps no editing)
Thank you guys so much for reading this book! Thanks for 618 views :) I know most of you guys might not see this but thank you for choosing to read this book when there are thousands of other better story out there :) And last but not least thanks for putting up with the story until the end :) As a thanks I am going to write a small chapter :) Enjoy!

After leaving the mid fight masses world, Y/N and Sharen went back with their life as normal. The memories of having rap battle Sarvente, her family and Taki us still with them, they hope to be able to meet them again. "Hey! Y/N! Mid fight masses has a new update! I think it is canon... I hope it is!" "Oh? Is it the 'date night masses'?" "Yeah! Ruv and Sarv are dating!" They then spent the next few hours playing the update woth Sharen suffering her lost.
~Spoilers~

After that, they found out that there was an extra few weeks! And spent more hours working to beat it.

~End of spoilers~
With that, they ended their day. Y/N feeling very satisfied with herself. They separated and went on with their day. Not knowing that they would be meeting THEM again...

~end

Thanks for supporting my work if you have voted but thank you for reading this story :) i wonder if i should continue this story...
Credits to CommunityGame for the video.