Chapter 2:- Drawbacks

"Ok so how does this thing work again........"

Here we have your average 16 year old  who's trying to learn how to drive a motorbike in a single day. In front of him, is a Yamaha-R1. The poor innocent kid has never touched a motorbike before. How hard would it be for the loner to overcome this hard challenge?

"Except it is not."

It took me some time to get used to it, and I almost banged it straight into the wall once. But anyway, thanks to the handbooks and hours of practice, I managed to get the gist of it.

It would certainly be useful. Considering the distance I might have to travel in the unforeseen future.

Regardless, I had asked Takemichi to come today as I wanted to experiment on his powers. But it was now almost evening and yet he was nowhere to be soon.

He did say he had school but it should have been long over by now. The wait was too long, so I decided to read one of the books kept in the book shelf.

As for the mysterious white book, there was something different about it. I looked at it once, and went away with some other book.

Time passed as I read the book. It was interesting to read something that contrasted with what I had been taught my entire life.

Ring

Looks like he's finally here.

After confirming through the peephole that it was indeed him, I let him enter.

"Aha sorry for the delay, I was hanging out with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun."

"Draken-kun?"

"His real name is something else, everyone refers to him because of his neck tattoo."

Oh, so he meant draken. In Katakana, the English word draken is written and thus pronounced as Doraken. Nevertheless, it seemed the people here were delinquents appearance wise too, even though they were middle schoolers or at most high schoolers.

I couldn't help and be reminded of Ryuuen who was referred to as "dragon-boy" during the encounter with Sakayanagi back then.

"What is 'draken's real name?" I asked.

"It is Ryuguji Ken."

Draken is written as Ryuu from Ryuguji, and that's probably how he got that nickname.

"So anyway, what happened today?"

"Ah I was in class and then suddenly mikey-kun and draken-kun arrived. Eh I was so confused and then they brought me with them. In the process uh.....they beat some students. But then we left for the Riverside. We sat there and talked for some time. And then here I am."

The part where Sano and Draken apparently beat some students caught my attention. How did they get away with it? Is the law and order that lenient here or is Toman that influential?

Even so, two teenagers beating up a couple of students was an extraordinary feat. It was no surprise they were at the top of the gang.

"What else did you guys talk about?"

"Mikey-kun said he took a liking into me because uh I remind him of his late brother. Always recklessly fighting. He said he wanted to create a new era of delinquents. To sum it up, I don't really think he is the type of guy who would kill Hina...."

I thought about it for a while. Trying to assess the kind of person Sano really was.

"Did anything else happen? Even anything insignificant?"

"I don't think so- oh now that I think about it, I passed by three guys. One of them was wearing a mask, the other was wearing specs and the third one was Kiyomasa-kun."