Prologue

Hey guys! I'm Grace. I've written lots of stories before, but I've never really "published" them before so let's see how it goes. If anyone ever reads this and actually cares about it (wow that sounded passive-aggressive) I'll update once or twice a week. Anyways, if anyone wants to give me prompts or layouts or stuff for book ideas just check my profile description, and it'll have more details about it there. Also, I've never really shared anything I've written before so please don't judge and you don't technically need to read the prologue since it just explains the origins of how Mischief ended up with the Stilinskis and how he was young when Scott met him, but honestly, I think you should because it really shows Claudia's character in depth before she dies. (Btw I make a lot of references when I'm writing fanfiction and I make a couple in the prologue many making me cry, but don't worry I saved more sad ones for later chapters).

Mieczyslaw's POV

Stiles Stilinski. That was the name that he was called by at Beacon Hills. Nobody knew his true self other than Noah Stilinski: his supposed "father". Truth was, he was over 1000 years old. He was a vampire and a witch, twin to Kol Mikaelson, he and Kol were always causing trouble when they were kids, so his brothers and sister called him Mischief as a nickname for his real one. No, he is not Stiles Stilinski, he is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson, and he was never going to tell anyone in Beacon Hills his secret. He was too much of a coward to have his pack know that he was not a human. That he was one of the original vampires. That was until one day something terrible happened to his dear brother. His twin. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We must start at the beginning...

Around 18 years ago

I came to Beacon Hills. I don't know why, but something drew me here. I assumed it was the Nemeton. (Yes, I know all about the Supernatural events here, who doesn't?) Maybe it was the fact that I knew a fellow powerful witch here: Claudia Stilinski. She was an old friend of mine that I have not kept in touch with for a while.

I decide to head into town so I can do a spell to find her. Maybe she would help me hide from Mikael, my father. He found me and my siblings just a month ago, and we all went our separate ways to hide from him, breaking our sacred rule. Always and Forever. I shook my head, dispelling those thoughts. 

Once I get the materials I need, I cast a spell, in order to find Claudia. Yes, I am a witch, the first-ever siphoner witch which makes me the first Heretic. (a/n I don't really remember if Lillian Salvatore was the first Heretic in vampire diaries and I don't feel like checking sooooo) I see that she is in a neighbourhood not so far from here so I clean up any mess I made and use my speed to get over there quickly.

When I arrive I hear two heartbeats beating fast. I knock on the door with the famous Mikaelson smirk. When Claudia opens the door, I notice the wrinkled shirt the slightly undone hair and the lightly flushed cheeks. 

Her eyes opened wide her mouth agape when she first caught sight of him, "Miec..." (a/n pronounced like Mitch-"Never, ever let it get personal" anybody get it?)

"Who's at the door?" A man in his early twenties, the same age as Claudia, came to the door. Once he spotted me his eyes narrowed dangerously, "Who're you?" My smirk only deepened.

"Your worst nightmare," I say, letting the veins around my eyes show. I laughed as he shrunk back and pushed Claudia behind him. 

Claudia rolls her eyes up at him and pats his cheek as she moves in front of him, "Lighten up, Babe." She turns to me with playful suspicion in her eye.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

--------

"So you're saying, that you want Claudia to 'de-age' you, make you forget who you are until you are ten, and pretend that you're our son because you're an original vampire from the tenth century and your father wants to murder you and your siblings because he thinks your abominations because you drink blood and kill people even though he also survives on blood and also kills anybody that stands in his way?" Noah asks. 

When I had first gotten in here they went to the kitchen where food was slightly burning. Turns out they had been doing activities before I had gotten here. I found out that they had just gotten back to Beacon Hills from their honeymoon so I sang to them, "Honeymooners,"  (a/n crying over here thx. Pls tell me you got that reference too) while Claudia blushed and Noah looked down at her lovingly.

I nodded and he rubbed his temples with his eyes screwed shut, "Claudia I swear if the next thing he says is that zombies are real, I'm out. You better be taking me to Eichen House." (a/n I don't usually write scenes from shows into the fanfic but I thought this scene was hilarious and I couldn't resist). Claudia laughed and looked at me.

"We would love to help you out, now where do we start..."

Yay! The first "chapter" is done. I literally was so excited writing this chapter, anyway I already have the next chapter planned out and half done so that should be out in a day (for anybody ever finds this today). Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. See you later!

Word Count: 994

Word Count: 994