Chapter 4(Kol)

Hey so this is such a short chapter but I just have not had the best time management lately because I always procrastinate. Brilliant, this chapter is short, yes, but it has a lot of important stuff in it. Also, I felt like doing maze runner memes today, it felt right.

"Bloody Hell."

Mieczyslaw's POV

"Stiles... what is going on?" I heard Scott say from behind me. I ignored him, crumpling the note in my hand. I clenched my jaw. 

"Mikael. The father of the Original vampires." I took in a shaky breath, "He is the one in Beacon Hills." Deaton froze and I turned back to the group, "It was Mikael killing those humans. Not Mieczyslaw." 

Jackson narrowed his eyes at me and growled, "And how are we supposed to trust you?!" He turned around trying to reason with the pack, "I mean he is not even human! He has been lying to us the entire time. He's a fucking witch." He turned to point towards Scott and Lydia, my oldest friends (a/n I know that technically that is Boyd and Erica but bollocks, this is for the sake of Stydia), "He has been lying to you."

Noah took an angry step forward having finally calmed down, "Now you listen here Whitemore, when was Stiles supposed to tell you, huh?" I froze, worried that he would spill more than what they knew, he turned to Scott surprising him, "What about when you were turned into a werewolf?! When you could barely even accept the fact and were in denial about being turned, thinking that the supernatural was impossible! Or maybe, maybe when the craziest hunters, Gerard and Kate Argent, were after your asses, or maybe when the dead pool was out." I saw some understanding grace their features and I relaxed a bit.

Noah Stilinski, saving my arse once again.

We all turned, when we suddenly heard laughing coming from across the room. Lydia was trying to cover her giggles with her hand, "I am sorry, I am sorry. It's just, he is- he is right," She said in between laughs, my face brightened at the lack of fear in her posture, "It is not like in the middle of a pack meeting he could just blurt out 'hey guys by the way I happen to be a witch who has known about the supernatural for most likely as long as Derek'." Lydia froze seeming to realize what she said. "Wait, guys-"

"Get out," Derek said staring at the ground.

"Derek I-" I protested reaching my hand out.

"Stiles." Scott whispered, eyes closed as if he was in pain, "Please... just go." I stared at him. The only emotion I had on my face was pain.

"Please just listen Scott, I-"

"Go." He whispered again, even quieter. I swallowed thickly. My limbs felt numb and I saw Noah glare at them before stiffly following me. When I had almost got to the car I heard Lydia call my name.

I turned when she put her hand on my shoulder and I saw Noah get into the car with a slightly pitying expression. I had just lost... my entire life here, and I had not even bloody told them my real, biggest secret: that I am a Mikaelson.

"Stiles, I am so sorry." She says wrapping her arms around me, I bury my face in her hair breathing in her strawberry-mango scent (a/n I do not know why but this sentence made me uncomfortable but I do not hate it enough to change it) "It's my fault I am sorry."

I hug her back tightly, "It is not your fault Lydia, okay?" I pull back taking her face in my hands, wiping at her slow tears. She nods slowly and hugs me for a moment before stepping back regretfully. She makes a guilty face and I just nod understanding her.