Chapter 2 (The Mikaelsons)

Heyyyy. It's me, duh. This chapter probably gonna be shorter than the last, mostly because I was more in a writing mood the days that I wrote it but it's Friday right now and I'm exhausted, but I made a promise and I intend to keep it. ;). Anyways, hope you like the chapter. (The gif really gives the same vibes, but also the exact opposite ones).

It picks up on the fifth ring I take a deep breath, "Kol... It's Mischief."

Mieczyslaw's POV

"M-mi-mischief?" I frowned as I listened to his stuttering. This was not like Kol.

"What's wrong? What has happened?" I say letting my accent flow freely. A deep stone had settled in my chest making it ache.

"H-he told us you were dead... Mikael did. He told Elijah and Rebekah that he killed you with the white oak stake." I am sure if I had an actual heart, by now I would be dead of shock. Seems a bit dramatic but the emotions rippling through me make me want to go on a killing spree as I did in the '50s.

"Mikael... Mikael did? He's back?!" I say, panic rising as my hands started to shake. He- he can not be back. Not after all this time. I had thought that maybe Mikael had gone back to living in the shadows, not actually finding any of us until a few centuries later. It was foolish of me to think so. I had gotten too comfortable in my life as Stiles Stilinski. Too comfortable with Noah, Scott, Lydia, Derek. But this was not my life. I was not Stiles. Bloody hell, I was probably the most feared out of all my siblings due to my Heretic powers.

"Yes, around a half a year ago the bastard had found Klaus, but after some darling family drama, he disappeared. Why do you ask, brother?" He says, curiously. I took in a shaky deep breath.

"I think- I think he's found me..." I hear him suck in a breath, "Noah, the man posing as my father, is the sheriff in the small town I am in. He says that a body was found a couple of days ago, drained of blood. He... he says that the initials MM were carved onto the skin. He believes that it is our twat of a father." I say, a scowl pasted onto my face.

"Where are you?" He sounds worried. Emotions were never really our thing, but when it came to each other we showed our love in less of a Mikaelson way and more of a real sibling way. 

"Beacon Hills, California. I have been posing as a human teenager." I can practically hear him rolling his eyes, "We can not be sur-" I jump when I hear a knock on my car window. I guess I had been so caught up in Mikael that I was not paying attention to anything else.

"Hey, Stiles!" Scott's muffled voice said as he peered into the car with a confused expression. I quickly hung up the phone, eyes wide. Allison, Erica, Liam, and Lydia were standing behind him (a/n I forgot to say it's set in season 5, but nobody left or died), "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I cringed when my voice cracked, and the word came out in my British accent.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Okaaaaaay, who was the one on the phone?" Erica rolled his eyes at him, turned around, and walked towards the high school.

"Nobody," I say, clearing my throat, "Just an old friend." I open the door, grabbing my school bag from the passenger seat, "Heeeeey Scotty." I nodded to the others after greeting Scott, "So, what's new?"

"Well we are having a pack meeting later," We start walking up the stairs leading to the school, "Apparently there's been a murder, a body drained of blood." He opens the doors as I tense.

"Y-yeah my dad told me." Lydia sends me an odd look. I have to keep this secret. I have held up this act for 18 years, granted I did not remember that I was an immortal hybrid witch vampire for 10 of those years... Still...

"Derek says he has a gut feeling about it, so we are having the pack meeting at Deaton's clinic. He will probably know what it's about." I bite the inside of my cheek, a habit I have picked up throughout Stile's life.

"Cool, when do we got to be there?"

-----

I'm ten minutes late.

I had been pacing around my room, biting my nails for too long, so I had become late.

When I walked into the clinic I was immediately met with a scowl from Derek, a smile from Scott, a frown from Deaton, and multiple other stares, "What?"

Derek rolled his eyes and looked back at Deaton. Scott looked at me, nodding for me to come over to them, "Deaton was just telling us what supernatural creature he suspected it could be." I walked over to the group.

"Well, as I was saying, I suspect vampires," My breath hitched but it looked as if the werewolves just saw it as fear.

"Those are real??" Poor innocent Liam asked. His eyes were wide with wonder. A small smile made its way onto my face, untilll I saw Scott's expression.

Fear was evident on his face, in his eyes. Either fear for himself, for his mom, the pack... He might have been scared for Stiles but the thing he was scared of was me because as much as I want to be a human and just Stiles Stilinski, I will never be able to run from my past, from my father.

I am forever going to be this creature, this abomination. (a/n I'm trying to go for a "Rebekah" vibe here, sorry). Scott and the pack will hate me if they ever find out.

"Yes, Liam. And this," He pulls out a giant book, and when he dropped it on the metal table a dust cloud came up from it, "Is the entire history of vampires." I licked my lips nervously, "And it all started in the tenth century."

"The tenth century?!" Mason yells, disbelief portrayed on his features.

Deaton sends him a look, "Yes, and it all starts with the Mikaelsons."

So I practically wrote this entire chapter on Friday, that's why it's so short but it was kind of just a filler chapter, in the next chapter we'll finally see Kol. 

Do you guys want any Stydia, Sterek, Sciles, etc.? I wasn't technically planning to make any romantic relationships but I can if you guys want. That's pretty much all I have to say. 

Word count: 1012

Word count: 1012