Chapter 3(Secrets)

Hey guys, another chapter, so I had like a 5-day gap, and that normally is gonna be the gap between chapters, not what I did for the first parts where I updated every like two days, it was just because I was trying to get it started off. Anyways, enjoy.

"Yes, and it all starts with the Mikaelsons."

Mieczyslaw's POV

I swallowed as my index finger started tapping on my arm.

"The Mikaelsons. Sounds like a regular old plumber company." Liam joked. I scowled but quickly wiped the expression off my face when Lydia poked at me with a frown on her face.

Issac sent him a look and Liam's mouth shut immediately. Deaton cleared his throat and everyone turned to him. He started to flip through the pages of the book before making a contented sound and stopping. He looks up at us again with a grim face and turned the book so the pages faced us, "Like I was saying, the Mikaelsons were the first vampires: The Originals. Mikael and Esther Mikaelson had 8 children. The oldest was Freya, she was a powerful witch who had gotten kidnapped at a young age which ended up in her immortality. She was sighted last year in New Orleans."

My breath caught in my throat. Freya- Freya is still alive... My heart soared at the thought. Scott nudged Lydia who looked confused before they both looked at me. I gulped and tried to settle my heart and emotions.

"The second oldest was Finn, he was not commonly known, because he is not seen but we do know that he used to be a powerful witch before becoming a vampire."

I rolled my eyes, Finn was always trying to get our parent's attention-mostly our mother's.

"Next is Elijah, he was seen as the noblest of the Mikaelsons, the one always looking out for his siblings." I grew restless at this one and squirmed. Elijah was always looking out for us, endangering himself in the process, "Then there was Klaus Mikaelson. He had been a bastard child of Esther's, when the Mikaelson siblings were turned into vampires they killed, which activated a curse that activated Klaus' werewolf side. You see, the Mikaelsons lived next to a werewolf village and Esther had an affair with one of them-"

"Wait wait wait." Lydia said cutting off Deaton, "What do you mean by 'activate' I thought you could only become a werewolf after time by being bitten?" Her expression held curiosity that made my heart warm, it was always my favourite thing about her, her constant striving for more information.

Before Deaton could answer I started speaking, "There are two different kinds of wolves, A and B wolves. You," I pointed at the werewolves standing in the room and then looked down at the book showing them, "Are B wolves, you can only be a werewolf for your entire life by genetics or be bitten and be a werewolf from then on. But with A wolves, there is a sort of...werewolf gene. If you have that DNA then you activate the curse by killing someone, whether it was intentional or not." I say with ease.

I look up to see bewildered expressions on everybody's faces.

"What? I researched it." I lied.

Deaton shook his head, "Very good, Stiles. The next is Kol and Mieczyslaw Mikaelson," I stilled, my breathing seemingly have stopped, "Both seen as tricksters in the family. They were both witches before being turned, but when Mieczyslaw was turned he was created into a Heretic. A siphoner witch and a vampire."

Scott makes a small noise in the back of his throat and I shrink back at the unintentional attention. (a/n hated that sentence but I kept it because my friend who looks over my story before I publish it said it was okay)