Nowhere Near Over

Author's note: So this is the Halloween chapter, but it was getting very long, so I'm going to split it into two parts, and I'm probably going to post part two tonight or tomorrow. Not betead so there are possible grammar mistakes. As always, the gif is not mine.

Warnings: Smut (18+ MDNI), oral sex (fem receiving), penetrative sex, stalking, reader gets chased.

Word Count: 3.2k

Chapter 7: Nowhere Near Over

Halloween is yet another thing you and Spencer have bonded over throughout the years. You both love corn mazes, horror movies, and much more. Halloween is only three days away and lucky for you two it's on a Saturday this year and if there's no case you two will be sure to make the most of it. The two of you have already watched all of the classic horror movies, gone to a fall festival, and you've been baking different festive treats with Penelope.

You two are currently making the most of the little peacefulness you guys have this morning. You're drinking tea, cuddled up in one of his comfy sweaters while watching a show on your laptop. Spencer is on the couch cuddled up with you as he's reading another early childhood development book. The two of you recently moved all of your belongings out of the guest bedroom and into the room you now share with him. Now the guest bedroom is going to be a nursery and you are beyond stressed, but sometimes that stress melts away when you get to share these precious moments.

Moments like that never last long in your house though because you both get a message that you're needed at work. Spencer gets a message saying that it's normal paperwork and cold case review day while you get a message that Hotch needs you in his office to discuss an old case. You both get ready and mentally prepare yourselves for an exhausting day.

As you drive over the two of you talk about nursery options. Spencer talks about the safest cribs and other infant furniture currently on the market while Frank Sinatra plays quietly in the background. By the time you are in the elevator, you guys are tossing different ideas for paint colors back and forth. Once you arrive at the floor of the BAU Hotch is already waiting outside his office with a neutral look on his face.

"Okay we'll pick this back up around lunch," you say, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Okay, is uh, everything all right?" he asks, lightly holding your forearm to grab your attention.

"Yeah, Hotch just wanted to talk to me about an old case and it's making my skin crawl a bit."

"I'm sure it'll be alright," he says, giving your forearm a reassuring squeeze before holding the doors to the BAU open for you.

He walks down to his desk while you walk over to your shared office with Penelope, setting all of your things down before saying hi to her. She tells you that Hotch had her gather a bit of information, that's on your tablet, for the meeting that you are getting ready to have. You nervously walk back to the bullpen and right into Hotch's office. You knock lightly before hearing him signal you in, you peek your head in and see him looking through different photos.