Ranboo Has Tourettes

(There might be a few inaccuracies in this chapter, so sorry in advance)

⚠️ TW: Tics, mild tic attack, anxiety ⚠️

It was a pretty chill day. Tubbo was out filming a vlog with Tommy and his friends, and Ranboo was left alone in the house until he came back. 

 He was laying on the couch, just chilling, you know, as you do. 

 He had his phone out, and he was scrolling through all of his social media, catching up with missed posts and tweets from his friends. It was safe to say that he needed this calmness sometimes, considering Tubbo was probably one of the most chaotic people he knew apart from Tommy. And he was living with him now. For four months. 

 But honestly, it was pretty nice. Ranboo really enjoyed being with his friends, even if they tired him out to no extent. They kept him sane at times, when he felt the most alone. Being a streamer and content creator was rough sometimes, but it definitely had its quirks and upsides. 

 Ranboo lay calmly on the couch, mulling all of these thoughts over in his head as he read a tweet from Wilbur Soot ranting on about how anteaters were most definitely the most horrid creatures spawned from the depths of Hell, but he couldn't help but disagree. Anteaters were, in his humble opinion, actually pretty cute. Maybe not the part where they ate ants, that was pretty weird to him, but he supposed it was a matter of opinion, really. 

 He chuckled at his thoughts. It's funny how he could go down a whole rabbit hole of thoughts just from a single one or two sentence tweet. The mind was a funny place, he supposed. Sometimes it would make you do things you really don't understand why you do. You can't really control what your mind makes you do. 

 At that moment, a weird sensation caught the tall brunette off guard, quickly pulling him out of his train of thoughts. 

 Out of nowhere he felt a strong urge, making his head jerk to the side quickly. 

 It was over in a second, not really giving him enough time to be weirded out by it. It had happened a few times in the past as well, though he never really acknowledged it. 

 He just shrugged it off, not thinking much about it before going back to staring at his phone. 

 And then it happened again. Another strong tug at his neck, though this time it was a tiny bit stronger than before. It kind of hurt, actually. 

 Ranboo frowned, bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck.

 That's weird, he wasn't even meaning to do it at all. And here he was a second ago, thinking about how the mind was a weird place, making you do things you didn't even mean to do. 

 It wasn't too strange though, so he could easily pass it off as something he did all the time. After all, he did often have the urge to make funny movements for no reason. Take his little "welp" and that clap at the end of every one of his streams, for example.

 He never really understood why he did it, he just did. He didn't have a reasonable explanation for it, but it had sort of just become his thing now, so oh well. 

 Anyways, he did start to freak out when it happened a third time as well, he wasn't even paying that much attention to it before, but now he was properly weirded out.

 The next time it happened, he tried to suppress the urge to move, but he couldn't focus on it long enough, so it ended up slipping out anyways. He tried to hold his head in place and bury it in his knees, but that didn't seem to work either. It just made the jerk come out with even more strength until he couldn't stop it. The movement was followed by a semi-loud 'wow' sound emitted from his lips.