Trans-masc Y/n's Period (REQUEST)

This is a trans-masc Y/n and big brother Wilbur request made by @WolfyAnimatesYT . I hope you enjoy :) 

I think when you said "big brother Wilbur" you just meant good friend, but I guess it was easier to do it like this, so I made them actual brothers xd

(Also I have spent the last week wondering how I was gonna write it and then panicked when I noticed its been a week so I quickly went on Pinterest to look for writing prompts in my desperation to get this out in time lol)

And please forgive me for the incredibly unimaginative titles on these chapters-

⚠️TW: Multiple lighthearted jokes about murder, brief non-descriptive gender dysphoria bc I don't know how to write that shit ⚠️

 Today was one of those days when Y/n could confidently say that he was having a pretty good day.

 He hadn't had any dysphoria yet, and was actually having a good time! So of course the universe had to ruin it for him, because why not?

 He was in the restroom when he first realised. 

 Oh. Oh. Okay, so that explains the stomach cramps. Great. 

 His eyes filled with tears as he groaned. Another four days of constant dysphoria, exactly what he wanted right now. 

 See, Y/n had 99 problems at the moment, and they could all be traced back to his period. 

 He took a deep, shaky breath, closing his eyes for a moment. Where did he put the pads again?

 Every single time, he had the pointless hope that he would never need them again, so he hid them as far away from sight to avoid some of the dysphoria of knowing he even needed them. 

 Alas, he was wrong. Again. Not that it surprised him though. 

 Y/n was a man, so why did he even have to go through this torture? What did he even do to deserve this?

 He sighed, willing his tears to disappear. No. He couldn't cry over this. Not here. Not now. He promised the others he'd join them once he was done. 

 So he did. 

***

 'Hey, Will.' Y/n muttered as he sat down on the couch next to his brother. 

 'Hi Y/n.' Wilbur replied, not looking up from his phone. They sat in silence for a minute, until Wilbur looked up. 

 'You don't seem too happy. Did something happen?' Y/n sighed, contemplating his answer. 

 'I think I'm leaking.' He thinks. He didn't know why he said it like that. He doesn't think so. He knows so. And that was most unfortunate. 

 At first Wilbur turned a soft shade of pink from embarrassment at the topic, and then his expression warped into one of understanding. 

 He didn't even get to reply before another someone walked into the room. 

 'You're what?' Tommy asked, confused and amused at what he'd overheard Y/n say.

 He sat down between the two, not realising the awkward aura that had settled in the room as soon as he entered. It didn't occur to him that they were in the middle of something, but Y/n didn't blame him. It was just... unfortunate timing. Quite unfortunate. 

 Not to mention that Tommy didn't know yet. Y/n was still trying to get around to telling the others. 

 'Ah. Hello, Tommy.' Wilbur said nervously.