Ranboo's Chronic Illness Pt.2 (REQUEST)

A/N:

A part two for the last chapter was requested by @MyNameIsTotallyNot69, so here it is :)      I hope you enjoy it!

To be honest, Ranboo should have decided to prepare himself sooner when he heard from Tubbo that they were going to meet their friends in Brighton in a few days' time.

Thankfully they wouldn't be doing a vlog and would just be there to enjoy themselves, but Ranboo was more than aware of how much strain long outside trips put on him during a relapse.

He realised this dumb decision to postpone on the morning he woke up and realised the meet up would be happening that very day. Great.

The morning went pretty much the same as the last few had. Tubbo would help him into his wheelchair and they would have breakfast at around 8 o'clock.

Then they got ready to go out, and discussed the plan:

'So we're going to go to Brighton on the train that leaves at 9:30 and meet the others there. Is that okay?' Ranboo nodded.

'Great!' Tubbo smiled, but then he glanced down at Ranboo's wheelchair and his expression faltered.

'Oh. Ranboo, also, we're gonna have to tell the others about this illness thing. We can't just show up to Brighton with you in a wheelchair and having a medical relapse and have them all confused.'

Ranboo sighed. He knew they had to, and that Tubbo was right, but that doesn't mean he can't be terrified of it.

He had spent the last year and a half trying to hide the truth from his online friends for as long as possible. And now suddenly Tubbo knew his secret and all of the others were about to find out as well.

He knew that the news getting out at some point was inevitable, but that didn't stop him from silently hoping and being in denial about the whole situation.

He didn't even know what he was scared about.

He knew very well that they wouldn't make fun of him, so why was he so nervous about the whole thing?

Maybe he thought they would hate him. Or suddenly switch up on him and make him feel like a child needed to be taken care of.

'Ranboo?' He looked up.

'Huh? Oh. I know..' Tubbo gave him a sympathetic look.

'Hey, boss man. I can't say that I know what you feel like, but I try my best to understand. Trust me, nobody is going to make a big deal out of it. Tommy might overreact a bit and Phil will probably go protective mode for a few days or so, but they'll all get used to it. No harm done.'

Ranboo gave a small smirk.

He enjoyed the fact that Tubbo was so indifferent about the whole situation. It was strangely.. relieving, in a way. To know that he wasn't going to make a big deal out of it, but would still be there for him if he needed.

'Thanks, man.' He muttered. It was all that he could say at the moment, but Tubbo understood what he meant.

He nodded. 'Well then, we should probably get going, shouldn't we? It's 8:51.'

***

Despite his previous conversation with Tubbo, Ranboo was naturally still very nervous to tell his friends about his condition.

But he was somehow still very curious for their reaction when he just arrived in a wheelchair that none of them even knew existed. That sort of overpowered the anxiety slightly.

After about half an hour of a train journey, they finally arrived in Brighton.

Ranboo immediately spotted a small group of people that he recognised standing on the platform. Tommy, Wilbur and Phil.