gender reveal ultrasound!

*Mika and Joe find out if they are having a boy or a girl! Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy! 💚

April 15th, 2020

Mika and Joe are currently heading to Mika's doctors appointment! Mika has appointments every two weeks instead of every four because of her age.

Mika and baby Scarborough are both healthy, happy and the pregnancy has been going smoothly for Mika so far!

Today is going to be a special doctors appointment, because Mika and Joe are going to find out what they are having!

Mika thinks the baby is a boy while Joe thinks the baby is a girl. Either way, Joe and Mika will be very happy and excited.

Between Mika and Joe, they have six children. Mika has two daughters - Emilie and Carlie while Joe has three boys and a girl - Joey, Andrew Jack and Kate. Mika and Joe also have Tia's twins Emilie and William who they treat as their own. Making the child count four girls and four boys!

As Joe drives to the appointment, Mika is chugging the water she needs for the ultrasound.

"I feel like I'm going to pee my pants. I don't know how I did this twice before." Mika says as Joe chuckles.

"You are doing great. I'm really proud of you." Joe says as he kisses Mika's hand as he holds it. 

"Our baby is moving like crazy too. I swear they are going to be in gymnastics or some sport." Mika says with a giggle and Joe smiles.

"You think so?" Joe says with a grin and Mika smiles and nods.

"I love you, Joe. I love you so much." Mika says as she squeezes Joe's hand. 

"I love you too. Are you okay?" Joe asks Mika and Mika nods

"I'm okay, I'm just nervous. I don't know why I'm nervous, I know the baby is perfectly healthy after my big anatomy scan ultrasound last week and he or she is actually moving around right now." Mika says to Joe, rubbing her baby bump.

"It's perfectly normal to be nervous. I remember every time Susan and I would come to the NICU to visit Jack we were nervous something happened to him even though they would have called us if it did." Joe says and Mika nods.

"I'm really excited to find out what we are having though. All of the kids seem excited too which makes me happy." Mika says with a grin.

"I know! But I'm sure it's a girl, it seems like you only make girls." Joe says and winks at Mika causing her to giggle.

"Well, they weren't yours and you only have one girl, so I'm sure it's a boy." Mika says and pokes Joe's arm just to tease him.

"Don't disturb the driver." Joe tries to defend himself while still keeping his focus on the road.

Mika finishes her big water bottle and puts it in the backseat.

"I hope they let us in on time because I'll have a hard time holding this pee in for much longer than that." Mika says as they near the health clinic.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, you're strong than you think you are." Joe says and pats Mika on her knee.

Joe pulls up and parks outside of the obgyn clinic and smiles at Mika.

"Here we go, baby mama." Joe jokes as he helps Mika out of the car.

"Thank you, baby." Mika says and kisses Joe's hand as he closes her car door behind her.