lunch with the 1st lady

*Mika, Elijah and Joe all have lunch with First Lady Jill Biden and her son Jacob before Mika's 50/50 event! Thank you so much to joebidenloving for always helping me! Enjoy! ❤️

December 15th, 2021

Joe, Mika and Elijah have been in New York for a few days for work and sightseeing!

Joe, Mika and Willie were all reunited at 30 Rock studio and filmed a few episodes of Morning Joe together! Even Elijah appeared on an episode.

Mika also has a Know Your Value event today that she is hosting with the special guest being First Lady, Jill Biden!

Right now, Mika is back at her and Joe's hotel room after going over to where her Know Your Value event will be held, making sure everything is getting ready as planned.

Mika and Joe are going to head out to lunch with Jill, to catch up with an old friend and to talk about the event.

"Elijah! Come here! Come here!" Mika says sitting on the couch, as Elijah runs over to her.

"Mama! Mama!" Elijah says with a big cheeky smile.

"Hi, baby! Did you take a nice nap?" Mika asks Elijah as she gives him a few kisses.

"Uh huh!" Elijah says as he holds onto Mika and Mika squeezes him into a hug.

"Mama missed you!" Mika says as she holds Elijah for a few minutes.

Joe walks over to Mika with a proud smile on his face. Mika has been working hard on her Know Your Value projects, including her Forbes 50 over 50 initiative!

"Hi, beautiful." Joe says as he gives Mika a soft and tender kiss.

"Hi, handsome! How was Elijah while I was gone?" Mika asks Joe as she begins to get Elijah dressed and ready.

"He was really good! We watched the traffic outside for a long time before he took a nap. I just changed his diaper." Joe says as he hands Mika Elijah's little outfit.

"Thank you, Joe. This outfit is so stinking cute! It reminds me of you." Mika says with a little giggle as Joe smiles.

"I figured you would like this outfit." Joe says as he kisses Mika's cheek before he freshens up in the bathroom.

Mika helps Elijah get into his little brown pants and his blue sweater, before brushing his brown reddish hair.

*Elijah's outfit*

*Elijah's outfit*

"Are you ready to go bye byes?" Mika asks Elijah as she continues to brush Elijah's hair.

"Ya! Bye byes!" Elijah says with lots of excitement and a big smile.

"Yeah! We are going bye byes! Let's get your socks and shoes on! Daddy has your coat." Mika says as she puts a pair of black socks on Elijah's little feet before putting his shoes on.