home from the hospital

*After having shortness of breath on Morning Joe and other health symptoms, Mika goes to the hospital to get checked out. She is now heading back home. Thank you to ReneeThornton8 for helping me write this! Enjoy' Love • Bree ❤️*

May 11th
Jupiter, Florida
Scarborough Residence

"Susie! I feed Meatball lunch!" Elijah says proudly to Susan with a cheeky smile.

"You fed Meatball his lunch? Thank you sooo much! Let's feed Hobson and Scout their lunch and then we need to eat lunch!" Susan says to Elijah as Elijah dances around.

Susan feeds the dogs their lunch while Elijah watches happily.

"We need to get Madi Jo out of her crib too, she should be waking up from her nap." Susan says as Elijah smiles.

"Yeah, Madi gonna wake up from nap soon!" Elijah says as he giggles.

Just then, Jack and Madi Jo walk into the kitchen where Susan and Elijah are.

*Elijah and Madi Jo's outfits*

"Hi, Mom!" Jack says as he carries an awake Madi Jo in his arms.

"There you two are! Hi, Madi! Did you have a good nap?" Susan asks the five month old and kisses her on the cheek.

Madi babbles happily and smiles when she sees Elijah.

"Hi, sissy!" Elijah says as he waves at her.

"Aaaaa!" Madi squeals happily.

"She did sleep good, Mom! Except my little sister decided to pee on me just now! I had to wash my hands after that!" Jack saw with a groan.

"Madeleine Emilie Jo Scarborough! How could you do such a thing?" Susan playfully asks her.

"Aaa!" Madi squeals again with a big smile.

"Pee pee!" Elijah giggles loudly.

"Oh, boy." Jack says while rolling his eyes.

"The joys of little kids! Potty humor!" Susan says as she laughs.

"Scout and Hobson are eating!" Elijah says as he points at the dogs eating their lunch.

"They are! Hey, I heard Emilie and Callie are gonna be visiting soon! And Carlie too!" Susan says to Elijah and Elijah nods.

"Yeah! Soon! I excited, I wuv Emilie and Callie! And Carwie! And Madi and Emilie and Will and Kat!" Elijah says proudly.

"You forgot me, Joey and Andrew!" Jack says playfully to Elijah.

"Hey, he almost had everyone!" Susan says as she begins to clean the kitchen.

"Wuv you, Jack! Wuv Madi! Wuv Joey and wuv Andwrew!" Elijah says as he hugs Jack's legs.