bamba's 90th birthday!

*The whole Scarborough Brzezinski family celebrates Bamba's birthday! Enjoy! ❤️🎉🎂 -This was mostly written prior to her passing-

January 22nd, 2022

Today has been a busy Saturday so far for the whole Scarborough Brzezinski family because today is Mika's mom Emilie's (also known as Bamba) 90th birthday!

Bamba's family and close friends will all come over her house to celebrate her big birthday!

Currently, Mika, Emilie and Carlie are all at Bamba's house with family friends Susu, Rocelis and Rocelis' daughter Sophia, decorating the house in fun birthday decorations!

Meanwhile back at the house, Joe is getting the birthday presents wrapped from himself, Mika, the older kids and even some from Elijah while also getting Elijah ready for the day.

It is a lot to get a year and a half year old ready and on time!

"We have to get out of the tubby now, Eli! You have to eat a little snack and then we gotta get dressed! Bamba's birthday party is soon!" Kate says to Elijah and Elijah giggles.

"No, I pway sissy!" Elijah says to Kate and groans in annoyance, knowing Elijah is stubborn just like their dad.

"Ugh. Dad!" Kate says, calling for Joe since she doesn't want to leave Elijah unattended in the bathtub.

"What is it?" Joe says to Kate, confused on what she wants.

"Elijah won't get out of the bathtub. I gave him his bath already but he still wants to play with his toys." Kate says to Joe.

Joe sighs and walks out of the master bedroom and over to the bathroom where Elijah is happily playing with his bath toys.

"Hi, bud! Whatcha doing?" Joe asks Elijah as he chuckles at Elijah still happily playing.

"Pwaying! Vroooom!" Elijah says as he holds his car and rides it around the bath tub.

"You gotta get out of the bathtub now, buddy! We gotta go to Bamba's house for her birthday party!" Joe says as Elijah gets excited, because he loves birthdays.

"Birt day!" Elijah says, clapping his hands.

"Mhm! Today is Bamba's birthday party, so we need to get ready! Sissy Kate, Jack, me and you gotta get going!" Joe says as he gets Elijah's towel ready.

"Otay!" Elijah says as he carefully stands up in the bathtub and Joe picks him up and gets him out of the bathtub.

Joe wraps Elijah in his hooded towel and takes him to the master bedroom to get him dressed and ready. 

"Kate, can you make sure the cats have food and are settled and make sure Jack is getting ready too?" Joe asks Kate and Kate nods with a smile.

"Is Emilie and Will coming over here to go with us or meeting us at Bamba's?" Kate asks Joe before she leaves to feed the cats.

"They are going to meet us at Bamba's with their dad." Joe says as Kate nods and leaves the room.

"Sissy Em and Wee!" Elijah says as Joe lays him on the master bed to get him dressed.

"Yup! You will see Emilie and William as well as their dad, Richard! Who else will you see? You will see Joey, Catherine, Andrew, Brianna, Paige, A'Lia, Josh and Billie." Joe says as he dries Elijah off with the towel before putting a diaper on Elijah and begins to put his outfit on.

"Bill wie!" Elijah says with a big grin.

"Uh huh! You love Billie don't you?" Joe asks Elijah with a smile.