« five »

"Taeyong, you're silent recently. Is everything ok?" asked Taeil.

"Hm?" the male snapped out of his daydream as he faced his friends, who looked at him with worry. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

"You aren't ok. You can barely focus in the lesson, keep daydreaming, yawning, and you're just completely out of it," spoke Johnny. "You also barely eat anything."

"I've just lost my appetite," shrugged back Taeyong as he doodled in his art book.

"Even lost appetite for hot chocolate and your favourite dessert? Yeah, no. It must be something else." Johnny knew the younger only acted like this when something was bothering him.

In an attempt to lighten the mood, Taeil let out a little chuckle before brushing away a few strands of hair on Taeyong's sulky face. "My mom used to tell me that people lose their appetite when they're in love."

Taeyong playfully rolled his eyes. "Hyung, that isn't true."

"Or are you just denying the truth? Come on, Yong, be honest. Is there someone in your heart, hm?"

"No!" strongly lied Taeyong as he puffed out his red cheeks and crossed his arms.

His friends teased him and abandoned the topic of Taeyong's behaviour. The male was glad he got them off his back. Even though he was aware they were looking out for him, he knew they wouldn't understand him. It would seem absurd to tell Taeil and Johnny that he loved someone who was a figment of his imagination. They would think something was wrong with him.

Eventually, they left him alone since they had to consult a teacher on an assignment that was due. Taeyong sat at the benches in silence, humming a song as he finished sketching a portrait of himself and Doyoung. Once satisfied with the results, he put his signature in the corner. Then, he neatly placed it in between the pages of his notebook. Since he was left alone and there was no one around, Taeyong took this chance to write another scenario that came to mind.

.

──────

Scenario #3: Uni Campus

Two hands covered Taeyong's eyes as he was writing his assignment. Well, he was supposed to, but he got sidetracked as he drew himself and Doyoung watching the sunrise from a rooftop. He immediately recognised who it was.

"Angel~" sang Doyoung happily.

"Doie, I know it's you!"

Removing his hands from the elder's eyes, Doyoung placed a kiss on Taeyong's cheek before taking off his bag and sitting down on the bench. Taeyong quickly covered up his drawing with his English essay before paying attention to what his lover would say.

"Where have your friends gone?"

"Oh, they had something to do. What about yours?"

To which Doyoung replied, "They asked me to wait for them, but they took too long, and I couldn't be bothered once I saw you."

The taller decided to shuffle closer to Taeyong as he gave a gentle kiss at the tip of his nose. His hand immediately pinched Taeyong's cheek, causing the elder to get flustered.

"Doie, not in public-"

In the blink of an eye, Doyoung snatched the sketchbook lying on the table and swiftly stood up, flicking through the pages. Once Taeyong processed what happened, he immediately leapt up and tried grasping for his sketchbook, failing since Doyoung held it away from his reach.

"Doie no! Give it back!" whined Taeyong as he did his grabby hands at the taller.

"Nope. Let me take a look at what you drew first!" Doyoung teased as he kept looking through the art.

When the grabby hands failed, he sat down on the bench and curled up there like a baby throwing a tantrum.

Scanning each drawing, Doyoung felt a smile spread across his face. His precious baby wasn't only adorable but talented as well. He'd never seen his art before, but upon seeing them, it made him smile. His boyfriend created the beautiful sketches, and Doyoung was proud, even though it was a simple thing. As he noticed Taeyong on the bench, he went and sat next to the elder, gently placing down the sketchbook. His hand stroked Taeyong's hair as he spoke to the male, who had his head tucked in his knees.

"Angel, your artwork is beautiful. Why didn't you show me before?"

"I'm shy and embarrassed," mumbled Taeyong as he peeped out his head to look at the taller.

Doyoung chuckled a little. "Why would you be embarrassed? I'm proud that my love can draw things like these."

Once Taeyong had unfurled himself from his preservative position, he allowed Doyoung to situate him on his lap so that he was facing the taller. Cupping Taeyong's face, the bunny male peppered kisses all over the latter's face before attaching their lips. It felt like the soft rain of a summer evening. Comforting, enjoyable, sweet.

The taller could never get enough of Taeyong's sweet strawberry lips. They were a sweet treat and only reserved for him to taste. Doyoung's vanilla lips intoxicated Taeyong's senses as he savoured the sweet taste until they pulled apart. A sudden wave of shyness hit Taeyong as he buried his head into the crook of Doyoung's neck, making the male laugh at his cute behaviour. His arms secured around his waist as they stayed like that, not caring that they were on the university campus. They were sitting at a quiet corner where students rarely went, so they spent their time together in blissful silence.

"You're just too sweet to resist. You know that, right baby?"

──────

.

Taeyong was so busy daydreaming that he didn't notice Taeil and Johnny heading towards him until he heard their demonic laughs. Upon seeing them, Taeyong pouted and started whining, disliking the fact that the two snapped him out of his cute daydream with Doyoung. When he saw Johnny wave at him, he instantly went into child-mode as he banged his head on the table of the bench and stayed like that.

"Yep, the kid's officially not ok," announced Johnny with a sigh as he rubbed his temples.

Taeil was startled for a bit until he turned to Johnny. "He's going through his child phase again, isn't he?"