« seven »

Entering his house, water dripped off his body and landed on the spotless ground. Outside, the rain was pouring and Taeyong, unfortunately, got caught in it, causing him to get drenched. Swiftly taking off his jacket, he shook off the rain and placed it on the hook near to the heater. Turning on the radiator, he stood in front of it for a while, his hands resting on it until he felt the warmth at the tip of his fingers. Remembering his notebook was in his bag, he rushed over to pull it out and lay it on the coffee table for the wet pages to dry out.

He ran a warm shower and dried his hair thoroughly before heading into the living room. Standing in the centre, he felt awkward and decided to busy himself by making tea. Taking the warm mug, he walked over to the coffee table to place it down. He grabbed a blanket from his room before sitting comfortably on the sofa, the warm blanket acting as a cocoon. Taeyong's slender fingers were wrapped around the mug of tea, spreading warmth throughout his body as he took small sips.

Resting his head, Taeyong listened to the harsh drumming of rain outside, followed by a low rumble. As threatening as the noise sounded, it somewhat comforted him as he focused on nature's sounds outside. He noticed how his heart was beating steadily as he placed a hand over his chest. Getting on his knees, he peered out of the window to see it completely covered in raindrops. Squinting, he watched as Seoul got soaked by the rainstorm. The droplets splashed onto the cold, hard ground, eventually forming small puddles. There wasn't a single soul outside. The dark clouds continued growling in a threatening manner, but they were bluffing, not planning on showing any lightning.

A lightbulb lit up inside his brain as he gathered his blankets and pillows to relocate them on the window sill in his room. Once everything was set, he got his notebook and pen before coiling the blanket around him, settling down comfortably. His pen formed letters, which turned to words, then sentences.

.

──────

Scenario #5: Rooftop Rain Dance

"Doie it's raining!" squealed Taeyong as he felt the fat raindrops land against his skin.

The taller male viewed up at the dark sky, where clouds blocked the sunlight from breaking through. The occasional landing of water drops drastically changed into a heavy shower of rain pouring down on them. Their hair was soaked along with their clothes, their skin was cold and their fingertips were slightly numb.

"Let's go home," suggested Taeyong before the taller started walking forward, making Taeyong follow him.

"Not yet, there's something I want to do."

Guiding him through the rain, they made their way to the extended part of their flat and started going up the stairs. The elder looked at him confused, but Doyoung didn't reply. Once they reached the rooftop, a small hole of light was visible through the thick clouds as it passed a weak light to them.

Facing the elder, Doyoung gave a small bow and held out his hand. "Angel, are you willing to dance with me in the rain?"

Chuckling, he found himself placing his hand in the Doyoung's as his fingers wrapped around Taeyong's slender ones."I accept your offer, Prince Doyoung."

On queue, Doyoung's left hand comfortably held Taeyong's waist with his right hand interlocked with the elder's. Taeyong's left hand sat on the taller's shoulder. Their eyes locked for a second as Doyoung started humming a song, which they used to start their dance. They sang songs together without a care in the world. The rooftop was their stage, the rain was the melody, their voices the song. Despite being drenched, their little performance was a beautiful sight.

Anyone could see how much they loved each other. Their eyes sparkled brighter than stars on a bleak night. Their love was passionate, burning like a bright fire never ceasing to exist. Their gentle touches that lingered there caused a flutter at first but afterwards became a calm ocean. It didn't matter where they were or what they did; they were delighted to have each other in their lives.

Spinning Taeyong around, Doyoung caught him by surprise when his hands landed on the shorter's hips and pulled him closer. Observing his beautiful facial features made Doyoung go crazy with love. Taeyong's doe-like eyes that gazed back with such sweet curiosity enchanted him. His little rose mark on the corner of his eye that Doyoung adored and loved to place a peck on. His perfectly pouty lips always craved a kiss.

"What did I do to deserve an angel like you?"

──────

.

Dropping the pen, he examined his fingers, which had a bit of ink on them.

"Maybe I'll forget about you after a bit of time."

.

.

.

"I'll just write whenever I'm feeling lonely, only then."

.

.

.

"...But what if I always feel lonely?"