« eight »

.

──────

Scenario #6: In Your Arms

"If I catch a cold you're taking the blame," announced Taeyong after exiting the shower, a towel resting on his shoulder.

Gently smiling at the remark, Doyoung ruffled his hair in front of the mirror before sitting on the bed. "I'll make you lots of warm food and look after you. The cold would get threatened and not bother to attack you."

"Hm, fair point." Grabbing the hairdryer, he switched it on to dry his hair, playing around with it until the majority was free of water.

Doyoung stayed silent and watched his boyfriend as he applied moisturizer and whatnot to his face, looking at himself in the mirror. After a while, he stood up and walked towards Taeyong to wrap his arms around his torso and rest his chin against the elder's shoulder. His cheeks looked particularly squishy with no makeup on, and it made Taeyong want to coo at how cute Doyoung could be. No words needed to be exchanged at that moment as Taeyong fixed the dressing table and Doyoung just back-hugged him.

"I'm so lucky to be with you, you're just so gorgeous and special" whispered Doyoung into the elder's ear.

Taeyong gave him a shy smile. "I haven't even done anything for you to say that."

"I don't need to have a reason or specific moment to compliment you. You always deserve my love."

"And you'll always have my heart."

Showing his gummy smile, Doyoung buried his head into the crook of Taeyong's neck. His grip on the elder's waist tightened, and Taeyong stood in front of the mirror, watching his boyfriend. Whenever the latter showed him affection through hugs, Taeyong always felt a sense of comfort and warmth spread throughout his body. He felt secure, safe, at home.

"I always feel safe when you hug me."

Raising his head to look at the latter, Doyoung pressed his lips against Taeyong's cheek, before resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Then, I'll always hold you in my arms, angel."

──────

.

He thought he would be fine. Writing these little imagines were his escape. They were meant to help him cope with this void of loneliness.

From writing in his notebook so often, his brain started tricking him. It kept telling Taeyong that Doyoung was a real person, who was looking for him as well. Instead of shrugging the thoughts away, he stared caving in as he gave himself false hope. He prayed and started believing that Doyoung indeed was a real person, waiting for the day they would meet and hold each other.

.

──────

Scenario #7: New House