« six »

There wasn't much for a university student to do apart from studying, procrastinating and going out. As much as Taeyong wanted to leave the house, the lazy part of him told him to stay at home and see what new movies there were on Netflix. However, the second he sat down and grabbed the remote, he stopped himself as he thought about Doyoung.

"What would he think if he saw I've been locked up at home for the last few weeks?"

As he focused on the blank screen of the TV, he visualized Doyoung standing there with his hands on his hips as they conversed together. Taeyong decided to pretend the bunny male was physically there as he talked with him.

"I would not like it," snapped back Doyoung. "You're always stuck at home. Go out to the park or something."

"But I don't want to," complained Taeyong, not realising that he was speaking.

"As cute as you are, I won't accept excuses. To the park, you shall go!"

When Taeyong blinked several times, Doyoung's figure was no longer standing by the TV, and he was left alone with his thoughts once again.

"If Doyoung were real, he'd be dragging me out of the house by now. Might as well visit the park."

Wearing a baggy hoodie and joggers with a fluffy jacket on top, Taeyong took his small bag with him as he headed to the park with a slight bounce to his step.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

"Goddamn it, why did I come here again?" muttered Taeyong as he sat on the grass, letting out a sigh. "The things I do for Doyoung."

The second he'd arrived at the park, he started cursing under his breath at the cold wind. It was barren, with no sunshine at all, yet the grass was still lush and alive. The rainy season had yet to start, so it was safe to sit on the ground. Gazing at the sky, he watched as some lacy white-edged clouds rolled in over the cobalt sky. At the edge of the cloud, there was a brilliant white patch, like a turning page. The rest was dove grey with a subtle hint of purple, just enough to announce the coming sunset. His eyes wandered upon a young couple by the swings, giggling and chatting away happily.

"Might as well write another scenario."

.

──────

Scenario #4: The Park

"Doie, why did you drag me to the park in this weather?" whined Taeyong as the latter held his hand and dragged him through the playground.