Chapter 1 - looking for a job????

A cookie was walking in a fast pace, looking for a room frantically

A cookie was walking in a fast pace, looking for a room frantically. "Hmm where is she.." the cookie kept walking and stopped "Oh there it is heheh" they walked into the room and walked over to another cookie. "Hey croissant! Can you do me a favor?" The cookie asked. Croissant quickly finished tinkering with her timecraft and turns around. "Yeah? What's up?" She put down her wrench and smiled. "Why don't you go and hang out with Cappuccino" The cookie said with a small smile. "Huh? why?" Croissant tilted her head to the side. "Just trust me! I am you after all." They said while pushing her out the room. "Alright if you insist, but wait- what about work and the timecraft?" She said looking back at them. "Oh don't worry about it! I got ya covered. Just go enjoy yourself!"

Croissant POV.

I started walking out of TBD, wondering why they told me to hang out with her. "That was pretty strange.." until they appeared in front of me again. "Oh and you forgot that she ask you to meet her at the sandwich shop too. Okay byeee" they said and disappeared again. "Oh yeah- OH SHOT THIER RIGHT!" I started to hurry to the sandwich shop, hopefully I'll make it there fast enough. "Please be there, please be there!" I said trying to hurry up.

As I kept running I saw the sandwich shop in a distance. "Yes! I made it!" I was about to swing open the door until someone opened it first, to my surprise it was my best friend, Cappuccino cookie. "Cappuccino! Hey sorry I'm late! Were you umm about to leave?" I laughed nervously, pleease don't tell me you ate and now leaving. "Oh don't worry it's alright! I thought you weren't coming soo...I was gonna leave..but hey! At least you made it! Come on let's go to our booth, shall we?" She smiles while looking up at me. "We shall" As we walked over to our booth, I glanced over at Cappuccino, admiring her features..wait that's gay- anyways we both sat down together waiting for sandwich cookie to come and take our order..awkward silence fills the air.

"Sooo..Have you found a job yet Cappuccino? I know you had a few jobs before, but what happened?" I looked over at her. "Weeelll.." she looked away with a nervous smile.

Cappuccino flash back

"Hey! We got an order at table 27!" A cookie said in a restaurant kitchen. "Okay okay! I'm on it!" Cappuccino tried to hurry over to the table. "Come on its the lunch rush we have to be fast!" They said while getting another plate. "Alright! Let me just- WHOA-" She trips on one of the customers feet and falls onto the ground with plates of food. "Sooo...Am I losing my job?" "Yes" "oh- I figured"

End of flash back

"Stuff happened I guess heheh.." She laughed nervously while crossing her arms and laying her head on the table. "Aww cheer up, I'm sure you'll find a better job anyways." I told her while rubbing her back carefully. Sandwich cookie walked over to us holding a notepad and pen. "Hey guys! The usual?" She asked us before writing down on the notepad. "Yup! Thanks sandwich" I looked over at sandwich cookie while still rubbing Cappuccino's back. "Is Cappuccino alright?" "Kinda, she's still looking for a job but can't find any or she gets herself fired from it" Cappuccino looks at the two of us and nods. "See?" I stopped rubbing Cappuccino's back and lean back on the seat. "Hmm I don't think we're hiring here yet..but I'll keep a look out alright?" Sandwich cookie said while walking into the restaurants kitchen.

"Hey croissant..do you by chance know if their hiring at your work place?" Cappuccino looks up at me. "Hmm I don't think so. Sorry but I could ask the director some other time whenever I'm not busy?" Cappuccino immediately sits up and turns over to me. "Really?" She said excitedly while holding onto my shoulders. "Yup! I don't mind helping you out!" She then pulled me into a really tight hug as if I'd disappear. "Thank you, thank you! Croissant your the best! I'll buy you sandwiches forever now!" She said happily with a wide smile. "Whoa hold on now- don't just waste your money on me, buuut you could by me some once a week. Deal?" I said jokingly while hugging her back. "Deal!" She laughed lightly.

"Here you go you two! Your sandwiches are ready!" Sandwich cookie said while walking over to us and putting our sandwiches on the table.

End of Chapter 1