Chapter 19 - Confession

(A/N: OMG— ITS HAPPENING- EVERYONE STAY CALM- FINALLY THE GAYS CONFESS)

Cappuccino POV

I'm so terrified to face her again today at work. What if she hates me? Oh no- please have mercy on me today, I'm not ready for the train reck. I rambling on to myself that I didn't notice I already made it to her office. Aw crap- I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly..

She wasn't there. What? As I walked over to her desk I saw a letter with a cogwheel and a heart sticker attached to it, I turned it over slowly and saw something written on it. 'To Cappuccino my lovely pastry.'  It's for me? I opened the letter carefully and took out the note from inside.

'Dear Cappuccino,

      There's something that's been bothering me for so long and I was too blind to see it. I kept thinking to myself that it was normal to feel this way about someone, but what I've felt slowly grew into a more complicated and bigger feeling. I actually realized what I was feeling, and I've been dying to let you know for so long and ever sense yesterday I had enough courage to finally tell you, no, Show you know how I truly feel. Please come find me and look everywhere around TBD, I've left clues and riddles for you to solve. I know you can do it, your an intelligent cookie. My dear pastry, I'm such a reck without you, I need you here by my side. See you soon ~ '

Love, Timekeeper ~ 💛

Ps. I actually liked the kiss, dear ~'

She likes me? I felt my face full one turn red as a tomato jelly. I immediately started to look around TBD for the riddles and puzzles. I gotta- no I have to see her! I felt myself smile brightly and solved a few puzzles quickly. Some were simple, where we went to school together, what kind of sandwiches she liked, favorite color, and all that but some where pretty tricky but I solved them anyways, like fixing clocks, trying to find the magic cogwheel in a bunch of regular ones to proceed further. She sometimes lead me to unknown passages and rooms, guess that's how she gets around quickly. Sometimes she'd help me and gives me slight hints, I know she's around and wants to help me to see each other fast. We're both eager to see each other.

After a few puzzles and riddles left, I grew a bit hungry and my stomach grumbled a little. Just as I turned around I saw a plate of sandwiches on the table near me, she must of left them there for me, how sweet...I took a quick bite out of two and sighed in delight, of course she got my favorite. I then looked down at the one left and smiled to myself. "Oh no! Looks like I have to leave this sandwich all alone, I'm already full and couldn't take another bite! Hope nobody takes it while I'm not looking ! ~" I said while giggling. I looked behind me and saw the sandwich was already gone. "Your Welcome puddin" I said softly and walked away to look for the last few puzzles.

~ small time skip ~

As I finished the last riddle, I saw a new note that was left. This must be the last one! I picked it up and to read.

' You did it my lovely pastry! I'm proud of you ~ Now come to the director's office, I'm waiting for you there, hurry up dear don't keep me waiting ~ 💛'

Love, Timekeeper ~ 💛

I immediately looked up and sprinted out the room, is this happening for real? What will she say now? I gotta see her! I panted and kept on running, my legs started burning in pain from running around TBD, I didn't care of others stared at me for running all over the place. All I care about now is seeing Timekeeper. As time passed a bit while heading over, I didn't realize that I already made it over to her office, I felt so nervous and worried. I feel like I'm not prepared at all to face her. No I have too! Come on I can do it! I took a deep breath and reached over to the handle and turned it slowly, and made my way inside.

The office was different. After closing the door I noticed candles here and there, no papers in sight, not shoved into a cabinet or anything. Everything was organized and cleaned, yellow flower petals were on the ground leading a path over to the desk, the lights were dimmed low, and there beside the desk...stood Timekeeper..her back turned towards me. "Ah there you are coffee bean" she said with a light laugh. They then turned towards me and motioned me to come over. I made my way over and sat on the desk carefully. "Is there something you wanna talk about Timekeeper?" I played with the frills on the end of her sleeve while looking up at her. She simply smiled and leaned close to me. "Maybe, but I would like you to answer one question." I felt my face heat up as I leaned close to her as well. "Yes?.." I felt her cup my face with her silk black glove, we were so close only a few inches apart.

She then started to chuckle, I felt her push my head back playfully. "Ack— hey!" She smirked and leaned back. "What? I was only teasing you my lovely pastry!" I pouted a little from what she'd done, Damn you- your lucky I love you. "What's wrong dear? Not like getting teased?" She said in a playful manner. "No" I felt myself slowly turning redder "a-anyways! What's your question?" She pulled out her Timeweaver scissors from behind the desk and reached a hand out to me. "Would you like to go in a time rift with me?" She's gonna take me? "Yes" I said without hesitation, I took her hand and got up. She then cut open a time rift and stood on the scissors, She helped me onto the scissors and wrapped an arm around my waist just in case I fall, we both then rode on the scissors into the time rift.

~ ✨~

It was beautiful and mesmerizing, the cogwheel's complimented the scenery and colors of the time rift. So this must be what she sees on the daily. I love it here, I just wanna spend my time here with her actually, we both sat down on the scissors and just gazed at the time rift. I sighed softly and leaned onto Timekeeper. "This is beautiful Tk...I'm glad you took me here.." she stiffened up a little and looked over. "Your welcome coffee bean, it's the least I could do." She kept a neutral expression but I could see the faint blush dust her cheeks. "There's something I wanna talk to you about coffee bean." "Yeah?" She then wrapped her arms around my waist and I put my arms around her shoulders. "Cappuccino...this has been the hardest thing to admit and to do..I've realized that I genuinely love you, I love you my beloved pastry..I always have just never noticed until now, especially in high school together...I would love it for you to be my partner, not just in business, not just friends but to actually be together..so Cappuccino cookie...Will you be my girlfriend?"

Did my high school crush just ask me out? Was this all a dream? I couldn't control myself, I felt myself go all puddy in her arms and soon I pulled her immediately into a loving kiss. We both stayed like that for a minute until we both pulled away to catch our breath. "So...that's..a yes?" She said with a smile on her face. "Of course it is Tk, I love you too! I was just afraid of telling you for so long...I'm so happy right now!" I then cupped her face and left many kisses on her. "Whoa!—" they laughed lightly as their face slowly redden more. "What? Can't love my amazing time girlfriend?" I said playfully and pulled her into a tight hug. "Of course dear, but at least let me show you how much I love you ~" they leaned down planted a light kiss on my lips while caressing my cheek, a soft and passionate kiss. I felt their tongue desire for entrance but I didn't budge, with her free hand she pinched me lightly which made me gasp. "Hey—hmp!" They simply chuckled at my action, after the light pinch it allowed them to surprise me with the way they've kissed me more. So this is what she meant by showing me how much she love me.

They pulled away to see me in a flustered and stunned state. "Whoops, bit too much huh?" They said with that same iconic smile. "N-no...I don't mind actually" I said while trying to get myself together after what she just done. "Sure My lovely pastry...." They started to stroked my hair softly and twirled some of it around her fingers. "Would you like to spend the rest of the day here with me?" They said in a soft tone. It was nice, I loved it whenever she spoke like that, you know what? Maybe I will! I wanna spend time with my new girlfriend! "Sure puddin, I would love to spend time with you here" I smiled softly and leaned onto her. We both then just spend the rest of the day together looking threw different timelines, looking into the past and future every now and then, messing with timelines to see what would happen, or just sit together in the rift admiring the view.

Today was the best day I ever had, I can't wait to go to work again to see them. I know ever since today my future is definitely gonna change and I look forward to it.