Chapter 16 - working together

Today we find both our favorite cookies working together at work at TBD, nothing to special just the two enjoying each other's company while one of them being chaotically gay the whole time and messing with some time lines cause she just can apparently.

Cappuccino POV:

I was in Timekeeper's office picking up some papers off the floor and putting them on the desk. Guess she really just doesn't wanna do these doesn't she? Rather let them pile up until they fall. At least she's done 'some' of it, It's better than nothing at least. I walked out the office to go get some new folders cause the ones she had in her cabinets were full. I wasn't looking were I was going until I heard a strange noise and bumped into something. "Hey coffee bean-" "OH GOD-" Timekeeper teleported right I'm front of me and caught me off guard so I ran off. "Heyy come on back!" She said playfully while following me. She then caught up and pulled me into a hug. "Did you see what I did?? I figured out how I can teleport now!" Oh how can I be mad at that adorable face. "Aww I'm so proud of you! Just don't do that again, you almost gave me a heart attack puddin.." "huh?-" she looked at me with a straight face —> •🔻•  "Nothing! Just- I gotta go get some folders okay?" I felt myself blush lightly. Oh god..don't tell me I'm starting to fall for her again. "I'll help dear" she then grabbed me by the hand and pulled me along the hall way. My heart raced as we kept walking together, hand in hand but we're just holding hands as friends!...Right? Crap..

We both made our way to clock square but not as close where everyone could see the two of us. "Wait here okay? I'll go check a few different rooms and halls in clock square, cosmos gear is here to keep you company while I'm gone for a bit." I nodded slightly. "Wait but couldn't you just have left me in your office? I kinda don't wanna be here by myself." She walked over and pat my shoulder. "Don't worry! It'll take just a snap and then we're back to our office." Cosmos gear then floated over to us and hid in my hair. "Aww.." I giggled and nodded a little again. "Okay Tk I'm counting on you"she then disappeared, guess that gives me time to think for a bit. I'm not gonna lie but I think I'm starting to like her again just like in high school. I feel nervous around especially when she asked me to be her assistant a few weeks ago, that was so surprising that she'd do that. What do I do? Should I tell her?...

~ few minutes later ~

Tk then appeared in front of me again and grabbed my hand. "Come on coffee bean, I'll actually help you this time" what- "Really? Why are you being helpful all of a sudden?" She pulled my hand along as we went to her office. "We'll change of heart I guess? Come on let's work together" She smiled and put down the folders. "Aww okay! Let's get started!" I said happily while walking over to the stack of papers.

We both started to check, sign, and file the papers. Things were going great, tho whenever I'm not looking I can see Timekeeper gazing at me but whenever I look at her she immediately looks away. "Hey Tk?" I said while putting away some folders. "Yes?" I looked at the clock then back at her. "I actually need to go I promised almond cookie that I would babysit his daughter walnut." She looked a bit upset when I told her but then smiled again. "Okay! Go ahead coffee bean, I'll take care of these last few okay?" I nodded slightly and walked out the office. Sense she was a bit upset I think I'll get something for her to make up for leaving her alone today.

(A/N: bro- I'm sorry for not updating this book for a while, I was busy with school sense it just started again awhile back, I'll try to update this book again :)  bye! ~ )