Chapter 12 - I shouldn't spend so much time in the time rifts...but maybe-

(A/N: Just a heads up, if y'all feel uncomfortable about a character being stabbed in the eye by accident you can skip this part, loves 💕)

Croissant POV:

Cappuccino has come on over to TBD to keep me company in my office, right now she's just looking at my blueprints of my timecraft and I'm just in a time rift but I'm not gonna lie, I've been feeling different lately...I think the time rifts are affecting me..but I can't help myself, it's just fun seeing the endless possibilities of someone's timeline..

"Hmm hey croissant?" I heard her yell in the time rift. "Yeah? Can you explain to me what this is?" She then held up a blueprint in front of the time rift, it was the blueprints of one of my inventions 'The Time manipulator'  "Oh that? It's a Time manipulator, I haven't finished making it tho, it's like a pocket size time machine!" I floated back out the time rift, and landed beside her, but I felt a little light headed not gonna lie and almost fell over but Cappuccino noticed in time and caught me. "Hey hey, are you okay?..maybe you shouldn't spend so much time in those time rifts.." she said softly. "I'm okay don't worry, here let me close it, okay?"

"W-wait don't-" I lifted up the Timeweaver scissors sloppily, and tried to focus but the dizziness got to me. As I swung the scissors around to close the time rift, I didn't notice how close the scissors were until...

* Slash *

Strawberry jam started to drip from the side of my cheek a lot

The last thing I remember was Cappuccino yelling my name.

~ A few hours later ~

I started to wake up slowly and felt someone leaning on me. "Mmm...what's going on?.." I groaned and opened my eyes slowly to look around, I then looked at who was leaning on me, it was Cappuccino, her eyes were puffy and had tears dripping down onto the sheets slowly. "Croissant!!" She said loudly and pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh croissant...I thought I lost you.." she started sobbing into my chest softly, I wrapped my arms around her carefully. "Hey..look at me.." I then cupped her face carefully with one of my hands and tilted her head up to face me. "I'm fine okay?..there's nothing to worry about..." I chuckled softly. "Okay...don't do that again tho!...you scared me.." She then laughed a little while trying to wipe her tears away. "I'll be careful okay?" We both then heard someone walk in. "Croissant and Cappuccino, Right?" We both nodded. "Well croissant your lucky, you only lost your left eye. Who knows what would have happened if the stab was deeper, but I'm glad to say you can go home but you need someone to look after you until your healed up and not have bandages anymore." "Oh actually I think I'm fine on my own-" "I'll help her!" Cappuccino said while getting up quickly. "Looks like you got yourself a little volunteer miss director" they chuckled lightly and walked back out the room. "She just needs to sign a few paper work and your free to go! Come on miss Cappuccino" Cappuccino then follows the doctor, leaving me alone in the room. Having Cappuccino around the house won't be so bad, she'll be looking after anyways.

"I'm back! Come on Croissant, I'll take you home.." she said while grabbing my hand gently and leading me to the door. Man is this what Tk's point of view was? It's weird. We both eventually got out the hospital with Cappuccino still holding onto my hand. "Can you walk alright? Do I get you some pain killer pills? Does your head hurt? I can make you dinner if you want—" "Cappuccino I'm fine, don't worry so much. It's just my eye but I do need some pills for the pain tho if it's alright." I said while patting her hand lightly. "Okay..sorry tho for worrying so much...I just care about you so much" she said bashfully. "Aww that's sweet of you, oh! Also we're near my home, right over there" I pointed and got my keys out. "Wait a minute- what about TBD? I should-" She then took the keys from my hand and opened the door. "Don't worry, I took care of that, you now have a few days off until you eye heals okay?" She smiled sweetly and lead me inside my home, she then took me upstairs to my bedroom and told me to lay down. "Okay you just lay here all nice and cozy, I'll go make you a sandwich and get a few jellies for you to eat, okay? Don't move I'll be right back." She kissed my forehead lightly and walked back downstairs.

Wow, I guess I'm gonna get pampered by her all week.