Chapter 6 - Tk??

Croissant POV:

After last what happened last Tuesday, Cappuccino told me I could keep her sweater for a little while and that I could return it whenever I want. I decided to wear it to work for the last few days, a few people have noticed me wearing it but I didn't really care, at least I'm comfortable and warm. Though a certain director has been looking at me weirdly.

As I was fixing something under the timecraft that broke, I saw them looking at me again, well more like looking at the sweater I tied around my waist. "Alright what's wrong Timekeeper? You've been looking at me weirdly throughout the past few days." They floated over to me and tugged on the sweater lightly. "Where did you get that new sweater?" They asked me with a look of curiosity on their face. "Oh a friend gave it to me, she said I could keep it for a while" I said as I get out from under the timecraft. "Oh really? That's sweet." I got curious all of a sudden. . . How will she affect my future?

I know I shouldn't know more about my future but... I can't help myself, I know it'll change more as time progresses but only just this once. look over at Tk and got up quickly. "Hey can you answer something for me?" I know she told me at one point in time I'll date someone but she never told me who... "Sure, why not" they just smiled. "Who's the cookie I'm with in the future?" Their smile faded off their face immediately, maybe I shouldn't have asked— "Funny you ask, I don't think I'll tell you."   "But why? You always tell me everything about what will happen to me in the future"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay she's acting strange. . . . . More strange than usual. "It's exciting to not know what happens, I also wanna see how you react about it later on in life, so don't worry about it young one." In a blink of an eye they were already gone.

"She called me 'young one' as if she was an old lady"

"I heard that"

"AH-"