ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣, 𝕠𝕙 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Right, I think it's best if you start out the song by just swaying your hips and really getting into the rhythm of the song. As you said, 'We Will Rock You' is a song for audiences to sing along to. The crowd can sing while you pull some sick moves on stage."

Freya raises a precisely waxed eyebrow at her dance choreographer- Stan Leads. 

"Sick?" She asks, confusion playing out across her features clear as day.

"It's an American term. It means um...like, really cool. Awesome," Stan explains with some majestic hand gestures. 

 Mercury laughs, hands clinging to her stomach in amusement. 

"I'm just messin' with ya, Stan. I'm up to date with the weird American stuff... It didn't help much when I was at the airport, though. I asked an elderly woman if there was a bin nearby, and also where the loo might be hidin'. She looked at me like I was a total nutter and then walked away! Apparently, you lot speak American, not English!"

Backup dancers begin to trail into the studio, each sporting matching grins as they witness their boss's rant.

"For goodness sake, I know this is America. Whether I'm in England or the U.S, though, my bladder still needs emptyin'!"

Looking into the studio mirror, Freya blushes as soon as she sees all the dancers standing patiently in a line- waiting for her to finish her rant.

"Eh, yeah. Sorry 'bout that. Let's get start-"

A sharp and sudden pain hits her straight in the chest and she doubles over in pain.

"Freya?" Stan calls out in concern. "Do I need to call someone? Do you wanna sit down?"

The singer coughs violently, eyes stinging with unshed tears. "I'm okay, would you just excuse me for a moment while I pop to the loo?"

He nods, still concerned. "Take your time, I'll teach the others their parts while you're gone."

Freya sobs violently as she rushes towards the bathroom, lips quivering and hands shaking.