ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔼𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Six months later...

"Freya, help me! I can't see my feet and my ankles are swollen to the high heavens."

A rather amused yet empathetic Freya walks in after her platonic soulmate's romantic soulmate.

"Who wanted to have a child at twenty?" she jokes, marvelling at the up-and-coming fashion designer with a stubborn wish to wear stilettos at six months pregnant.

"Reg! Reg did. He kept saying stuff to me about how there was no time to lose in life and that our kids would be absolutely gorgeous."

"Was he wrong?" Mercury smirks, her godchild obviously causing Lorissa considerable discomfort as she got up.

"No- this child will be breaking even soulmated hearts- Especially if he takes after his awesome mother."

"I can't believe we're finally here," Freya sighs.

It's been six months since she met and accepted her mates, moved in, and learned how to love them.

Now, more than a hundred days later, the QUEEN's Crown tour has ended.

"I know," Lorissa agrees. "It'll only be three months until this little rascal is here. Maybe even you will settle down completely and have a few children. Have you discussed children yet?"

Brushing out her hair, the world-famous singer frowns. "Not really- Natasha can't have kids, Wanda only wants to have a few and Shuri sees birth as a privilege meant for her only once. We have many men but not too many women in our Avengers group- if all of them want biological children, I'd have to have about seven. Which, by the way, before you and Reg get any ideas, is not happening."

"No- I don't reckon it is. Perhaps a few kids though...Charlotte Lorissa Stark-"

"Reginald Richie Lokison-Panther," A voice calls from the doorway, laughing as his wife's eyes begin to water.

"Don't do that to my poor pregnant heart, Reg. Freya's growing up- she may very well have a little boy soon."

"Ish," Freya chimes in, smiling as Reg pats his fianceés back. "Soon-ish. I'd like to wait till I'm at least thirty. QUEEN's got things to do, people to see and places to collect memories from. I'm not ready for the freedom to be over so soon."

"You're suggesting that parenthood means an end to freedom," Reg points out, "It just means an end to your childish freedom. The only difference you'll truly have is that you are responsible for someone else's life, as well as your own."

"Has anyone heard from Will? He hasn't been answering my phone?" 

Bill has been very distant from the band ever since they became soulmates.

He thought his platonic relationship with them would ruin his marriage with Penelope. Though Penelope herself isn't against the idea of all of them being soulmates- she tried to get her husband on a plane back to the U.K but he insisted on remaining in the United States.

"No. I'm getting right frustrated with him, though. We're supposed to be releasing our album soon and we can't have one of our members running around doing their own things while we're trying to promote and record!"

Lorissa puts a coat over her shoulders, grabs Reg by the hand, and pulls him and Freya towards the door.

"Forget the tosser for a night- This one's celebrating Freya's half a year of soulmates."

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"I love you," Freya whispers to her soulmates, her smile never faltering.

The Avengers all wear similar expressions.

"We love you too, sweetie. Now, what do you say about coming home to the U.S for a week or two after this party?" Tony asks, readying himself to reach into his pocket and call Happy.

"Honestly, I'd like nothing more-"

"Guys, you are honestly sickening," Jen laughs as she and Perrie worm their way through the crowds.

"Alright miss 'I can't go home without flowers and a chocolate box' Deacon. What's so wrong with showing my affection for my soulmates any-"

"Speaking of soulmates!" Reg interrupts, his heavily pregnant wife waddling along behind him. "You, me and Jen have to talk soon- I've got an idea for a brand new song!"

The Avengers watch with love-filled eyes as their mate jumps up and down in joy.

"Alright- we'll talk about it later, yeah? Someone see if they can find Willaim and kidnap him for an hour."

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Reginald May-Taylor draft #4

Song: Crazy Thing Called Love

There goes my baby

She knows how to rock and roll

She drives me crazy

She gives me hot and cold fever

She leaves me in a cool, cool sweat

I gotta be cool, relax

Get hip and get on my tracks

Take a back seat, hitchhike

And take a long ride on my motorbike

Until I'm ready

Crazy little thing called love

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

September 2022

Edited: June 2023